SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How is that PI?!

I didn't see it either.  Not buying Collinsworth's crap "he got there a tad too early."  Not sure what else a DB has to do to defend a pass; position is near impossible to play.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Lol

NE is winning the Super Bowl

KC is soft

This is the team that is supposed to stop them?

LOL

No, WE are!

Lol, but really there is a lot of football left to be played. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I didn't see it either.  Not buying Collinsworth's crap "he got there a tad too early."  Not sure what else a DB has to do to defend a pass; position is near impossible to play.

Exactly. He was going up to try to catch the ball. That should have been a safety and game over. 

Not a great day as far as the WC race goes. Colts and Raiders with unexpected wins. Are they legit contenders? Who knows.

Steelers also with a chance to beat the Ravens but Bal pulls it off in OT. 

Chargers loss to Denver is a plus. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Seems like no teams are really good

AFC is a mixed bag for sure. But let's not act like Brady is really playing well this year. He has gotten some stats against really bad teams, but has also had a lot of awful throws as well. 

Obviously we hope the Pats don't get as far as the Super Bowl, but if they do I think the Saints can beat them (and would have last year if they made it). 

Just now, Process said:

Not a great day as far as the WC race goes. Colts and Raiders with unexpected wins. Are they legit contenders? Who knows.

Steelers also with a chance to beat the Ravens but Bal pulls it off in OT. 

Chargers loss to Denver is a plus. 

Eh, let's just worry about continuing to win our own games. That's all we can do. I'm not worried right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Reich should have challenged that. I think the holding occurred outside the endzone but it would have forced a 4th down if the PI is overturned. The DB was playing the ball.