SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

Oh God, The Macarena.

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Zero mention of Bills at half time

Why would they mention the Bills?

It's the Pats and Chiefs in the AFC and no one cares about anybody else.

Hey, we are on to Miami. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

Apparently, even when being 4-1 and the 3rd best team in the AFC we still gets no airplay.

It was a complete joke that our game wasn't even mentioned.

We're just going to have to make the playoffs.  That way they can't avoid us.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Bills didn't win 35-31, with Allen throwing 4 TD's.

That's why they didn't get mentioned.

They didn't get mentioned because it was Buffalo vs. Tennessee. No one cares about them. Has nothing to do with the score or how Allen plays.

9 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Apparently, even when being 4-1 and the 3rd best team in the AFC we still gets no airplay.

It was a complete joke that our game wasn't even mentioned.

The national media doesn't want to believe it.  They expect us to implode and end up 7-9.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I think they mentioned that it might be the Steelers.

They are complete idiots if that's what they said. They are 1-4 and down to their no-name 3rd string QB. Although I wouldn't be surprised to hear that coming from Dumbo ears Dungey or cheapshot Rodney.

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

So this raises the question, as good as Mahomes is, and presuming Allen develops into a solid QB,  would you rather have Tre and the defense he's a huge part of and Allen, or Mahomes?   (You can't choose Mahomes, plus the Bill's D, because that didn't happen.)

First let me say that I love Josh Allen.  I love that we drafted this kid at the point in time.  In hindsight though,  I would take Mahomes still.  He is a generational QB.  He might end up the next greatest of all time.  Yes he has had weapons and yes he has had Andy Reid.  He would still be a very good QB somewhere else IMO.  Even here as long as he got good coaching.  For the record, I wanted Andy Reid when he became available too.

As for Tre... I also like Tre a lot, but he is a CB.  There are a ton of good QBs in the league that would suffice with the rest of this defense.

That didn't happen though.  We have Allen.  I enjoy watching him too.  Even with all his mistakes, I never feel like we cant come back.  Part of that due to defense, and part of that due to Allen, his talent, and his drive to win football games.  People hate hero ball, but I don't.  I think it's part of what makes him special.  I want him to tone down the turnovers of course, but its that competitive drive to win that I don't think every QB has, but Allen does.  Take away the hero ball too much and you'll take part of that away too.