SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Guys, remember this Colts D has about 47 rookies playing right now.

I mean, sure you have a point, but it’s not like he didn’t do this stuff all of last year either. The kid is unbelievable and already the best in the league.

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

How is #71, KC O lineman pushing a guy in the back not called....RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN, too? Looked EXACTLY like the BS block in the back penalty they called on Hilton earlier.

He’s done it multiple times! It’s his go to play. Anytime Mahomes is scrambling you see the block in the back in the same frame. Never called. Yet they find a completely borderline one to throw on Hilton. Idk. I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but some things make you wonder. 

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Mahomes is a once in a lifetime type player. Enjoy it while he's here guys. 

There are currently 4 quarterbacks in the NFL that are better than him.  Not sure what is so once in a lifetime about a guy with ZERO rings.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Because he came from the Texas Tech air raid offense which is always QB friendly. Some if not most thought he was a product of the system when he was drafted,  except now everyone says "I said we should have drafted Mahomes"

Yep, I wanted nothing to do with him, and posted admittedly against drafting him. 

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

Mahomes is very stoppable with the right defensive personnel.  The Bills have exactly what you need.  You keep him in the pocket and he is very ordinary. The Patriots will also shut him down.  

lol

Just now, Bills2ref said:

He’s done it multiple times! It’s his go to play. Anytime Mahomes is scrambling you see the block in the back in the same frame. Never called. Yet they find a completely borderline one to throw on Hilton. Idk. I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist but some things make you wonder. 

You think Mahomes is the new NFL wonder boy replacing T*m Br*dy?

Just now, Bangarang said:

I mean, sure you have a point, but it’s not like he didn’t do this stuff all of last year either. The kid is unbelievable and already the best in the league.

Tom Brady is still the best till he gets beat in a meaningful game and he has already beat Mahomes head to head. Twice.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Mahomes is very stoppable with the right defensive personnel.  The Bills have exactly what you need.  You keep him in the pocket and he is very ordinary. The Patriots will also shut him down.  

The Pats shut him down for one half last year.