SNF - Colts @ Chiefs

Bangarang

Just now, mannc said:

I actually think we can beat the Chiefs.  I think McDermott would figure out a way to slow down their offense and shorten the game.  And we can definitely score on them.  As we saw last year, when they get punched in the mouth and Mahomes can freely throw to guys who are college open, they are vulnerable.  I think Indy's going to give them a hard time. 

Love this Bills team, the defense might give Mahomes fits, but frankly we can’t score on anyone right now imo. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Watkins is questionable to return with a hamstring injury

The injury report said Sammy was questionable to play with a shoulder injury.  He's still not reliable to be healthy, ever.  That hasn't changed.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

Have we decided who we’re rooting for?

The Bills no longer have to root for anyone.  They can beat anyone and are going to win the AFC East of be the #5 seed.  Road games are no problem with this defense.  

Just now, RiotAct said:

never count a Frank Reich-coached team out!

As a Bills fan, I would've loved to have seen him coaching our team. Would've been a great mentor to Allen

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Love this Bills team, the defense might give Mahomes fits, but frankly we can’t score on anyone right now imo. 

I think the offense will look better when the injured players return after the bye

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I know we haven't exactly been lighting up the scoreboard, but we did just face two of the best defenses in the league, including today's game on the road.  I also expect our offense will get better as the season goes on.  Allen is still learning, the O-line will gel, and Singletary will make a difference. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Don’t have to score on them now. Get the offense going by season’s end is the goal. With 9 new starters it’s not surprising they’re not clicking immediately.

Edited by MDH

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The injury report said Sammy was questionable to play with a shoulder injury.  He's still not reliable to be healthy, ever.  That hasn't changed.

Yeah that was the injury report this week. Now Chiefs twitter listed a hamstring injury tonight. Looking like he has multiple issues going on. 

3 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Bills can win the whole thing.  Chiefs and Pats have major issues.  Just have to get the offense to step it up a little.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that we won the super bowl. Even in my dreams, I could not believe it. Haha.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Looks like a fumble.  Kelce caught it, made a move, and had it knocked out.

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Yeah that was the injury report this week. Now Chiefs twitter listed a hamstring injury tonight. Looking like he has multiple issues going on. 

Like a Ferrari...a lemon of a Ferrari

• Like (+1) 1

OK...been waiting for something like this. In last Thursday nights Rams/Hawks game they gave a Hawks guy a TD because the INSTANT the ball touched his hands, his two toes were on the ground, but a split second later those feet were off the ground. In this case, he actually PULLED IT IN before it was slapped away. Should be a catch & a fumble if they're being consistent.

TOTAL BS!