4-1 teams have a 77% chance to make the playoffs: 3 things we need to do to make it 100%

rayray808

14 hours ago, rayray808 said:

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 1.58.24 PM.png

Cool graphic.......but this is just numbers over time.  One thing going against the Bills is that they are likely playing for one of 2 wildcard spots since the (I think consensus) best team in the league is also in their division.

Win the next three, all at home and they are almost there!

Bills have 11 games left.  The Pats are 5-0 and game is at Foxboro.  They have 6 games left against teams with a combined record of 2-25.  They have 4 games against teams with a combined record of 11-8.  Hopefully their injuries heal over the bye week.  I'm an original Bills fan going back to 1960, and its been a while since I've been this positive.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big C said:

I think they will. Brady really is starting to show his age. Their D is rock solid and their coaching is impeccable so they will still push for another ring but they are not as good as they seem. Really think we gifted them a W last week.

bill & Tom aren’t looking forward to the rematch later this year.

The schedule is ridiculously favorable.  It's hard not to see us finishing with at least 10 wins. 

I'm hoping for more than just making the playoffs though.

Most people are viewing the Bills as a strong defense, which is supporting a weak offense.  And there may be some truth to that....so far.

But unlike many past years (where I felt scoring a touchdown was a miracle), this offense is showing glimpses of being very solid.  

Don't forget that our offense has 9-10 new starters, with one of the returning players being a QB with only 16 starts to his name.  I don't think that side of the ball is playing to their potential yet.  We are continually moving the ball and racking up yards, but shooting ourselves in the foot before we can put points on the board.  Clean up the mistakes/turnovers, and this offense is easily capable of 25+ points per game.  Combine that with this defense, and nobody is going to have an easy time beating us.