4-1 teams have a 77% chance to make the playoffs: 3 things we need to do to make it 100%

rayray808

4-1 teams have a 77% chance to make the playoffs: 3 things we need to do to make it 100%

1) Continue to develop the mental aspect of Josh Allenʻs game and decision making

2) Let our guys heal over the next 2 weeks - OL, RB, and our key defensive pieces

3) Figure out how to eliminate the 3rd quarter blues - we seem to hit gaps where nothing goes right

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Win all the games we “should” win... and we’re in!  Simple as that.  Gotta clean up against the bottom feeders.

Those "winnable" games account for 6 of our 11 remaining games, with a combined opponent record of 1-28.  As far as I'm concerned it looks like 10 wins plus what we can get against Cleveland, Philly, Dallas, Baltimore, and NE.  We CAN beat NE, Philly and Cleveland are overhyped, and Dallas and Baltimore today aren't looking invincible. 

• Like (+1) 1

The rest is really needed for the offensive line.  It's the Miami game after the bye, and it's a home game.  That game, more than any other on the schedule is a "should win game" for Buffalo.  The following week against Philly will be tougher, but the Bills are at home.  Then they have Washington the week after that, another "should win game."  So, halfway thought the season Buffalo ought to be at 6 wins at least.  You can't ask for a much better situation than that.

11 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

1) Continue to develop the mental aspect of Josh Allenʻs game and decision making

2) Let our guys heal over the next 2 weeks - OL, RB, and our key defensive pieces

3) Figure out how to eliminate the 3rd quarter blues - we seem to hit gaps where nothing goes right

The 3rd Qtr blues feel like they have been going on for 20 years and it mainly stems from our coaches making poor halftime adjustments. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

3rd quarter issues I feel are due to them being to conservative, they didn't want Josh or the offense to lose them the game.  Then once they need to score again, they turn the switch.  Problem is some week, when they turn the switch all they may hear is a clicking sound.

Maybe they should keep going for it on 4th down instead of kicking field goals. That works out so well.

12 minutes ago, Special K said:

The Bills need to go 6-5 the rest of the way to end up 10-6 which should be a lock for a wild card spot.

2 games against the Dolphins, 1 against the Redskins and 1 against the Jets should be 4 wins meaning we only need 2 from the remaining 7

24 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I want Pats to stumble. I want the division!!!

I think they will. Brady really is starting to show his age. Their D is rock solid and their coaching is impeccable so they will still push for another ring but they are not as good as they seem. Really think we gifted them a W last week.

• Like (+1) 1