What a great way to head into the bye ?

BillsBlue

33 minutes ago, BillsBlue said:

This seems reasonable to me, our defense makes em all winnable the only games I'm worried about are the pats and cowboys tbh

Ravens still worry me too, even with their safety Jefferson out for the year.

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Broncos just beat the Chargers in Cali. 

Denver may improve or may not.   I still like the Buffalo HFA 

great news... everything is coming up Milhouse for the wild card chase!

(I know, I know.. winning the division should still be our goal)

• Like (+1) 2

Keep in mind, the Eagles will be on the third leg of a BRUTAL road trip. Great situation for the Bills.

The biggest shame is that we should all be thinking about 12-4 or 13-3 and a first-round bye right now, which is absolutely orgasmic to think about. A divisional in Buffalo! But we can't, because of the Patriots. Only realistic scenario in which that happens is a Brady injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

The math looks great. 4-1 with a very easy schedule.

WINS.  Dolphins, Redskins, Broncos, Dolphins, Jets.  They are a combined 0-20 or something like that.  You get to 9 WINS. 

SPLIT these GAMES.  Eagles, Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots.  You get to TWELVE wins.

12-4 is my prediction.  #5 seed.

I like this. We can possibly win the division

I think NE falls to the Eagles and Dallas.

Maybe Cleveland. Which I think we can beat.It would be nice for us to go up to Foxborough return the favor.  But first let's squish the fish.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Could you insert a few more emojis please? Maybe a ? here or a ? there? You might even use a ??? in honor of our Asian brothers and sisters. Just sayin. 

Hahaha......I thought it was a Mead response in a "would ya" thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsBlue said:

Ain't it the truth and we come in knowing who our playmakers are on offense too so we can cook up a serious offensive game plan for the rest of the season, Gore and yeldon have been great then you get a shot in the arm with singletary back to be the slash/ take it to the house guy, Duke showed what he can add for our redzone trips, Knox is gaining traction as a playmaker to account for, Brown and Beasley are the icing on the ?

Should be getting Foster back from groin injury. McKenzie is the ideal gadget guy too.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

The defense is playing awesome no doubt.  I am kind of frustrated for the lack of interceptions there are so many tipped balls over the middle and just seems like there is never a defender there to pick them off.

I've definitively noticed this as well. Seem like there have been a ton and I am always waiting for #23 or #21 to swoop into the camera angle and grab one. There is a lot of chance involved with those types of turnovers so I guess they will start to come eventually.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Should be a cakewalk to 11 wins from here. 

This team has been what 5 and 0 and missed the playoffs?

One game at a time.....it feels good though

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I've definitively noticed this as well. Seem like there have been a ton and I am always waiting for #23 or #21 to swoop into the camera angle and grab one. There is a lot of chance involved with those types of turnovers so I guess they will start to come eventually.

Our monster middle linebacker had his hands on a interception that would have won the game for us and dropped it against the pats.....

I think these type of turnovers will come in bunches

• Like (+1) 1

So happy they won today.   A loss would have been miserable over the next two weeks.

When they released the schedule,  I was happy the bye week was early.  Gives the Bills a chance to correct issues before it is too late.   Last year it was in week 10 and useless.  I think Josh will benefit from a chance to regroup.   Extra happy now with how banged up they are currently.  

With Miami to follow it helps our margin of error and thus gives a borderline healthy player an extra week to heal if needed. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

So happy they won today.   A loss would have been miserable over the next two weeks.

When they released the schedule,  I was happy the bye week was early.  Gives the Bills a chance to correct issues before it is too late.   Last year it was in week 10 and useless.  I think Josh will benefit from a chance to regroup.   Extra happy now with how banged up they are currently.  

With Miami to follow it helps our margin of error and thus gives a borderline healthy player an extra week to heal if needed. 

I agree, except it a looong season. I fear we’d be better off with a later bye.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsBlue said:

I just want to take a second and say wow what an awesome start to the season? It's not often that we get to go into the abyss that is the bye week with a bounce in our step. I'd say that the team has met what I thought our ceiling was with our current roster so far this year. MCD deserves applause what an awesome coach, he has brought a championship caliber swagger to this team. The teams focus especially on defense is awesome to see. It's nice to see Edmunds earning his freakazoid name tag ? almost every big play on defense ends with him creaming the ball-carrier!!! John Brown was a genius value add by Beane as was Beasley and the chemistry is budding nicely between them and JA. Frank Gore made shady expendable he's a machine and I feel lucky to see him ride off into the sunset a Bill.  I can't wait to see what Duke has in store for us in the future as well as Knox and Singletary ? Hold on boys and girls it's fixing to be an interesting season, who knows how good this team can be once the offense gels further and the same can be said for the defense that's already playing championship ball?

Right on but Shady wasn't expendable, Yeldon was, who barely makes one play a game. We really could have used my McCoy with Singletary out and having a RB core of Gore Shady and Singletary is much better than Gore, Singletary and Yeldon.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Right on but Shady wasn't expendable, Yeldon was, who barely makes one play a game. We really could have used my McCoy with Singletary out and having a RB core of Gore Shady and Singletary is much better than Gore, Singletary and Yeldon.

The only reason Shady is gone is because McBeane knew he wouldn't accept a lesser role in the offense without making noise. I'm sure they would have loved to keep him but Shady has always been more of a me guy than a process guy. They chose team culture over a diminishing talent, that's all. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1