Is Our Head Coach Taking These Games Too Lightly?

3 minutes ago, vorpma said:

OK, why not? Winning!!!!!!

Did you read what I wrote??

Seems the thought process by the coaching staff is offensively, the team is still weak, young QB who's still learning, somewhat shaky play on the O-line, top that off with injuries, and WR corp that's 2 to 3 X better than last year, but still probably overall rated in the bottom half of all teams.

Is it going to bite them some point, yes but they aren't going to be risky as there's just not enough talent there yet overall.  Maybe towards the end of the seaosn, they will feel different.

30 minutes ago, london_bills said:

You are trying to create a culture and mentality of winning whilst developing a quarterback. Go for points there

And you know what creates that culture?....... winning football games, while developing your quarterback. Feat accomplished.

Seriously?  The Bills opted for a conservative offensive game plan precisely because they have lots of respect for the Tennessee defense.  After Josh Allen's bad game last week, Daboll wanted to rein him in and make sure he focused and short and intermediate throws.  He knew that Tennessee can get after the QB, and didn't want Josh to be holding on the the ball too long, and then panicking because the protection had broken down.  Basically it was a lesson learned from the Patriots game, which runs a similar defensive concept to Tennessee.

Yes, all teams should probably have the same philosophies, and cloned front offices and players.  This would be very beneficial to you if you're record is only 4-1 and you were mercilessly beaten last week by the Super Bowl champions.  Of course this approach would make it extremely difficult to close out games in the first half because everybody would be doing it.  And if everybody could close out games in the first half, you wouldn't even need to play second halves.  

Now to treat my headache!

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

4-1

4-1 is pretty danged serious...seriously awesome!!!  its called Scoreboard and it is all that matters in the end. The Bills are legit and are taking nothing for granted as far as I can see...to me the OP would have an argument if we had fallen to defeat but in Victory? hmmm

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

Your inane OP?

Yeah,OK

You have a point there---but then there is this

26 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

I expect the Bills to win every game,myself maybe not enough.