Taylor Lewan appreciation thread

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lewan was the one who instigated the twitter thing to Shaq on Monday. It was in response to Shaq telling the media after the game that Lewan was a fake tough guy. 

Yes, that's what am talking about. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I don't think most people view it that way. Clearly it's Lewan who looks bad here.

I think you are missing my point. I agree Lewan's an idiot. But you should still display CLASS, irrespective of what an idiot does. I think that's part of what McDermott teaches. At least I hope it is. Twitter/social media "beefs" are quintessentially low class. Just beat them on the field and move on. There's no need to get into name calling. Just let him look bad.

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I think you are missing my point. I agree Lewan's an idiot. But you should still display CLASS, irrespective of what an idiot does. I think that's part of what McDermott teaches. At least I hope it is. Twitter/social media "beefs" are quintessentially low class. Just beat them on the field and move on. There's no need to get into name calling. Just let him look bad.

agreed.
Lewan was such a dk the whole game with his chatter and gestures, and his aggressiveness i am sure it carried over.
the only take away i did enjoy? Was when Jordan jumped in for his Boy Shaq. so well done putting up the clip .

But yes McD should tamp down this behaviour..

22 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

agreed.
Lewan was such a dk the whole game with his chatter and gestures, and his aggressiveness i am sure it carried over.
the only take away i did enjoy? Was when Jordan jumped in for his Boy Shaq. so well done putting up the clip .

But yes McD should tamp down this behaviour..

Really , that's all I'm saying. 

But in the moment, I actually liked it, too.