Taylor Lewan appreciation thread

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If he was on the Bills, most fans would love him.  He is RI without the CTE. 

absolutely not 97

i was watching his play as it was his first game back in such a weak o line.
he was a total dk with nothing to back his smack. glad we run them over up front.

Love JP looking out for his brother Shaq.

love it !

Edited by 3rdand12

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If he was on the Bills, most fans would love him.  He is RI without the CTE. 

Just can’t picture this at all. The last overpaid Bills player who got suspended for 4 games was Dareus and everyone seemed to hate him. 

11 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Steroids don't make you a douche, they enhance the douche that was already there.

Kind of like Law School.  And yes, I can say that because I went.  However, I will withhold any information regarding how much my own personal douche was enhanced by it. ?

10 hours ago, Magox said:

Ok, they had their fun.  Now it's time for Phillips and Lawson to let it go and move on to Dolphins game film.   

Agreed

7 hours ago, zow2 said:

I’m sure McDermott is thrilled with the Twitter beef involving his guys.

I know this won't be a popular take, but I really hope McDermott has a little chat with Phillips and Lawson about this. Not a reprimand, or anything. Just a reminder that this is not the Bills way while he is in charge. Yes, Lewan is a complete A-Hole, but let it be in public. Stay classy.

• Like (+1) 2

Not sure if its been mentioned, but I just rewatched the game on GamePass (condensed version) and on the Titans first drive, the pass play to Delanie Walker that got called back on a penalty, Lewan cheap-shotted Poyer. Walker catches the ball and after some decent YAC, is in the process of being tackled. He is wrapped up and there are like 4 Bills players surrounding him. Poyer was one of those players. Came up to gang tackle, but was just standing there because Walker was going down. Penalty flag had already been thrown. And then, having sprinted upfield from the line of scrimmage, Lewen comes in and blindside hits Poyer, knocking him to the ground. Totally unnecessary. Walker was surrounded and going down, flag already on the ground. Can't call it anything else except a cheap shot. I assume that is what first lit the fuse between the Bills defense and Lewen.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, Lewan keeps talking **** after the game, a loss no less, so I'm fine with the prolonged verbal beating via social media ha ha. The Bills have a bye week so let the guys have some fun.

But he is good too, I don't doubt that. He might be a giant douche but he plays the game well. Is he really paid 16M a year though? Wow

That pic with him and Incognito is creepy! They really do look like twins. I didn't see it at all before the pic.

19 hours ago, The Dean said:

Good to see them make an apology. They likely were right, but it's a bad look for the Bills.

I don't think most people view it that way. Clearly it's Lewan who looks bad here.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I think Shaq started the whole thing. Apparently they had a prior beef.

Lewan was the one who instigated the twitter thing to Shaq on Monday. It was in response to Shaq telling the media after the game that Lewan was a fake tough guy.