Taylor Lewan appreciation thread

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Has Lewan been working out at Incognito's gym?    After his 'all hat, no cattle' performance yesterday, it would have been better to just stay quiet.

Don't recall many times that Bills players have slagged a guy like that on social media, either...

Yeah they are actually good friends, or were good friends. There was a blowup between the two after Richie’s meltdown and Lewan disinvited him to his wedding. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's our Bye week. Pretty sure all the players are off and relaxing at home today, as they should be.

The point is to put the Titans game in the rear view mirror and move forward.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah they are actually good friends, or were good friends. There was a blowup between the two after Richie’s meltdown and Lewan disinvited him to his wedding. 

Well, in Lewan's defense, that whole Ritchie wanting to cut off his dead father's head in order to research what was inside thing might have been enough for me to not want him mingling with my wedding guests..

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

The point is to put the Titans game in the rear view mirror and move forward.

For sure. Lewan is the one with a game on Sunday proactively reaching out to Shaq on twitter to trash him. I don’t blame them for responding. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was yapping at Tre White about something. Would have loved to get that audio. 

Yeah, when they showed that on the Jumbotron, I told my buddy "The Bills are in his head. He's done." Sure enough, another costly penalty right after that, and pressure from the edge all day.

a  post win smack thread about an opponent supported by player tweets I must say this is highly unusual this guy is clearly a MAJOR douche for  this to come out...its pretty funny I mean what he said in the clip is not all that unreasonable I didn't know Lewan by reputation until this thread to be honest  the guy is straight up DISLIKED me must be a peach lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

For sure. Lewan is the one with a game on Sunday proactively reaching out to Shaq on twitter to trash him. I don’t blame them for responding. 

Agreed. I kind of like the take no s*** attitude of this team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Margarita said:

a  post win smack thread about an opponent supported by player tweets I must say this is highly unusual this guy is clearly a MAJOR douche for  this to come out...its pretty funny I mean what he said in the clip is not all that unreasonable I didn't know Lewan by reputation until this thread to be honest  the guy is straight up DISLIKED me must be a peach lol

The clip of him was fine. Just thought that was interesting given the fan turnout. The players are responding to his on field BS and then weird post-L flex on social media 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

aThe clip of him was fine. Just thought that was interesting given the fan turnout. The players are responding to his on field BS and then weird post-L flex on social media 

he guy needs to shut his trap and quit being a douche period I do find it incredible I didn't know about this guy sooner than this thread I should have smelled him getting off the elevator haha no really I've lost respect the guy clearly deserves the douche label Im glad he's being called out.

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh he's from Michigan?

No wonder he's an #######.

These exact words came out of my mouth about 20 minutes ago when I looked up his Wiki.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Side note: really liking Louis-Jacques taking over ESPN coverage for the Bills. Lots of good insights and not a Pats ballwasher.

• Like (+1) 4