Offensive Line penalties vs Tenn ?

Simon

I didn't get to see the game today so I'm wondering how many flags that unit had tossed their way in Tennessee.

Did they make a marked improvement from that self-flagellation ritual they performed vs NE?

1 minute ago, Simon said:

I didn't get to see the game today so I'm wondering how many flags that unit had tossed their way in Tennessee.

Did they make a marked improvement from that self-flagellation ritual they performed vs NE?

I don't remember how many flags they gsd6, but I thought they played pretty well with all the injuries they had. I was impressed with how they were able to dominate the Los at the end of the game.

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

I know Ford got a phantom holding call when he got hurt. Then the Titans get gifted a defensive hold on the Bills that was BS. Was good the Bills overcame bogus calls for the win

that RTP call against us was awful, too

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

Oh where Milano was flipped in to Mariota, yeah, refs were way too trigger happy today

yup.

And the Steelers had an absolutely brutal one called on them, as well, late in the 4th quarter on the game-tying drive by Baltimore 

I really don't care about the "quality" of the officiating so feel free to take the whining about referees to another thread.

I just want to know how many flags the OLine had thrown at them today.

Just now, RiotAct said:

yup.

And the Steelers had an absolutely brutal one called on them, as well, late in the 4th quarter on the game-tying drive by Baltimore 

Yeah I watched that too, I was like WTF was that?!?!?  Bad officiating is getting out of hand

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I really don't care about the "quality" of the officiating so feel free to take the whining about referees to another thread.

Absolutly understood but bogus calls by officials pointed out during the game negates the team "making a penalty" does it not? BTW, the Titans got 4 first downs on penalties.

Edited by fansince88

1 minute ago, Azucho98 said:

Holding call on Ford, on the play he was injured was a joke. Refs were horrible.

Pretty sure Ford will be in concussion protocol. I received a concussion in the same fashion. Dude feel on my head, that’s what looked to have happened to Ford. 

Ford has to move inside. Bates looks promising.

I don't know about everyone else, but that illegal forward pass sent chills down my spine. I knew it was the second he threw the ball, but when they went to review it, I was like Riveron's gonna screw the Bills in the worst possible way bringing back a bad memory

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

Welcome to the public message board, leave your tear ducts at the door.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

yup.

I saw some parts of that game on a side TV at the bar I was in but I didn't stick around for that play.  If the Ravens did get a favorable call there it would have made up for a ridiculous play that was ruled a catch for the Steelers on their last TD drive.  It was on 3rd down, the WR never had possession of the ball, and then it got knocked out but was ruled a catch.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Welcome to the public message board, leave your tear ducts at the door.

Yeah, I should have known what the end result would be of typing the word "penalty" into a title......

2 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Did not see the game??? Your no Bills fan lol. Bad calls all day against Bills. This crew was horrible. Once again a penalty on a return. 

Thank you for that informative answer to my question regarding the Bills OLine.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I know Ford got a phantom holding call when he got hurt. Then the Titans get gifted a defensive hold on the Bills that was BS. Was good the Bills overcame bogus calls for the win

Think the Tenn board is lamenting the missed facemask call against Mariota and the soft roughing the QB call when Allen was sliding.  Add the fact that if the refs don't call Mariota beyond the LOS there was not enough video evidence to prove he was past the line.  The phantom hold on Ford was a terrible call though.  There was just nothing there. I think the refs are now calling stuff based on what they think they are seeing.