Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

Oh man that is how people get C-1 or C-2 neck fractures just like Christopher Reeves going head first over the horse.  

This stuff has to end.  Same with the Bills Mafia non-sense.  Makes us normal non-intoxicated fans look bad.  Ruins the entire image of the city.  Bills organization and the city needs to needs to put an end to it or they will be complicit in the injuries.  

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Somewhere his mom is wondering where she went wrong.

I don't know why, but for some reason I am inclined to think that somewhere his Mom is sitting on a piece of lawn furniture drunk in her underwear.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

My brother in law(Raiders fan) sent me this. I told him this whole thing with Bills fans jumping in tables is so stupid and played out. It’s not like it’s helping the team win or anything. It’s like, hey let’s go get hurt before a game to prove how big of a fan we are and then have to miss the game. 

It's also like the wing/ranch debate, it's just comical to outside Buffalo fans, I'm not a hater because I like both, I'm die hard Bill's. However, I'm not a fan because I like ranch and blu cheese?  It's a very kid like argument. We all are fans,friends and people we love to hang with while we are in person.  ***** the internet

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

BTW he did manage to break the table ;)……………….sort of ;)

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Seriously, who would stand around and watch this?

They were tailgating,he was idioting these things happen.

The table jumpers are either usually high,  drunk, stupid, or maybe all of the above.  I have a problem with the supporters in the crowd that record it and cheer them on.  Nothing you can do usually but I taught my kids about accountability by association.  

The people watching are standing around recording it and cracking jokes while this poor dumb guy is planted into the ground.  One girl runs up to him, not to help, but to record it on her phone.  Just wrong behavior on so many levels.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Hopefully, the guy is not seriously injured.  How any of his friends let him attempt that is beyond me.  That is asking to be seriously injured.

The explosion in the face of the guy with the explosives looked bad.  He turned out to be ok.  This guy looks just drunk and passed out, but hopefully he is ok.  This is absolute stupidity.  You want to just through a table from a foot or two up, go crazy.  This type of stuff is just sad.  It actually makes Bills fans look like idiots.  One day someone is going to get really hurt.