Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Honestly it should be no one's job to stop this if they are that dumb to try it... 

Yup, taking himself out of the gene pool, saves time and money...

22 hours ago, The Dean said:

I could easily counter "people associate the hashtag with fundraising and the passion of being a Bills fan". The truth is, NEITHER of us know what percentage of people think about certain aspects of the hashtag, without some quality research. Everything we think we think is just speculation.

If you get your perception from this forum, that might explain your takeaway. If you get your perception from dealing with the public in general, in a non-Bills centric atmosphere, you may come away with a different understanding.

And i throw up in my mouth a bit everytime I type "hashtag".

Go for it. You push that positive spin.

its idiotic, and that's how most people are going associate Billsmafia. 

Why you ask.. Because you stuck mafia into name which itself is and always will be negative.

4 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Why you ask.. Because you stuck mafia into name which itself is and always will be negative.

But its such a great way to capture all the stupidity and then be able to find it online ;)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

It's obvious, you are a very deep thinker.  Yes everybody interprets things exactly like you do. No need for research!!

And as for the name ALWAYS being negative, somebody alert the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bandits, etc. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I've been saying it for a few years now..We're getting closer and closer each week.  someone will be paralyzed or die, and it won't be so funny anymore.  I don't think it's funny now. It's just stupid and paints the whole fanbase as a bunch of drunk idiots. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Dean said:

It's obvious, you are a very deep thinker.  Yes everybody interprets things exactly like you do. No need for research!!

And as for the name ALWAYS being negative, somebody alert the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bandits, etc. :rolleyes:

Exactly!

You know, people actually in the mafia don''t find the moniker so "negative".

What's a matter you??

On 10/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, RyanC883 said:

most states have “Good Samaritan” laws.  if you know CPR use it.  you can always get sued but will win, and if you atty is competent will counter-claim or go after the other atty for sanctions for filing a frivolous suit. 

True story.

Had an old woman go into cardiac arrest in front of me on a job site while nobody else was around.   I hesitated to give her CPR because I was honestly afraid of getting sued.

She was a small older woman.  I felt it was very likely I could hurt her if I gave her chest compressions.

Upon calling 911, the 911 operator insisted I give her CPR.

The 911 operator's insistence on it swayed my decision to do it instead of standing there paralyzed in fear of potentially getting sued.   I gave her CPR as I had been taught back in high school health class many years ago.  She survived.   The paramedics insisted she would not have otherwise.

There must have been many similar situations where someone was not helped because a bystander feared a lawsuit.

I understand there is a need for personal injury attorneys in certain situations.   But, the ambulance chasers you see run commercials on tv claiming to collect millions of dollars for clients ought to be given a good pair of cement shoes and chucked off the grand island bridge.   They lower the quality of life for every decent person in the community.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, The Dean said:

Mafia hashtag is idiocy. It will continue to attract negative undertones. Fans referring themselves as a mafia and then doing stupid ***** over an dover again while publicizing it on YouTube … 

The names of actual teams has nothing to do with the hashtag.. That was a laughable statement. Pirates of Caribbean. Love the movies.. Oakland raiders... Great name for a football team. No issues with team names.

I don't even see how your post relates to the mafia hashtag and numerous nimrods diving onto tables and hurting themselves and others.

Your allowed your opinion. I think the mafia hashtag is negative that has been associated with increased negativity based upon idiots jumping off bridges onto table. Every single time it is brought up I will say what I got to say until it dies

6 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

But its such a great way to capture all the stupidity and then be able to find it online ;)

maxresdefault_(27).jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is he in Stage 4, yet?

We’re 4-1, he’ll be fine

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

True story.

Had an old woman go into cardiac arrest in front of me on a job site while nobody else was around.   I hesitated to give her CPR because I was honestly afraid of getting sued.

She was a small older woman.  I felt it was very likely I could hurt her if I gave her chest compressions.

Upon calling 911, the 911 operator insisted I give her CPR.

The 911 operator's insistence on it swayed my decision to do it instead of standing there paralyzed in fear of potentially getting sued.   I gave her CPR as I had been taught back in high school health class many years ago.  She survived.   The paramedics insisted she would not have otherwise.

There must have been many similar situations where someone was not helped because a bystander feared a lawsuit.

I understand there is a need for personal injury attorneys in certain situations.   But, the ambulance chasers you see run commercials on tv claiming to collect millions of dollars for clients ought to be given a good pair of cement shoes and chucked off the grand island bridge.   They lower the quality of life for every decent person in the community.

Absolutely. The situation hasn’t arose yet, and hopefully it never will. But I will never, ever render aid to anyone that isn’t part of my family. The liability risk is far too high in today’s litigious society. All you need is to help pull someone out of a burning car only to be sued because you compromised their spine and caused lower paralysis. 

18 hours ago, offyourocker said:

Does he get credit for breaking the table?

The sturdiness, or lack thereof, for that table makes me wonder what would have happened if he actually hit it. The table looks like it’s made of cardboard. 

Edited by Bills2ref

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Mafia hashtag is idiocy. It will continue to attract negative undertones. Fans referring themselves as a mafia and then doing stupid ***** over an dover again while publicizing it on YouTube … 

The names of actual teams has nothing to do with the hashtag.. That was a laughable statement. Pirates of Caribbean. Love the movies.. Oakland raiders... Great name for a football team. No issues with team names.

I don't even see how your post relates to the mafia hashtag and numerous nimrods diving onto tables and hurting themselves and others.

Your allowed your opinion. I think the mafia hashtag is negative that has been associated with increased negativity based upon idiots jumping off bridges onto table. Every single time it is brought up I will say what I got to say until it dies

You realize these people also call themselves "Bills Fans"? Take away the Billsmafia hashtag, and they are simply Bills Fans doing stupid things. The Billsmafia name has NOTHING to do with them doing stupid thing. But if you call yourself a "Bills Fan" you are also associated with these fans, because that's what they are.

But neither one of us has any idea of what "most people" associate with the BillsMafia name, unless you have some scientific data to point to. Then again, a BIG BRAIN like yours doesn't need any stinking data. Your KNOW because---well, that's what you think. Brilliant!

I'm done with this, I can't have an intelligent conversation with someone who lives in their own head. 

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

If you get power slammed though a burning table, you should be power slammed through a burning table.  

:lol:

Awesome, Irv.

And I think they should give people who try (and fail) to commit suicide the death penalty.  That'll teach 'em.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ddaryl said:

maxresdefault_(27).jpg

It was cold that day and they just wanted to warm up;)