Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

1. I absolutely play no part in any of this *****. 

2. Professional football, boxing, and MMA are 100% people destroying their own bodies for the amusement of others.

3. No you do not and that has been the point. (Hint: See item #2.)

How many times have you fainted today?  Keep shrieking about what a good person you are.

Keep smashing through tables lol. Stay classy.

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Is it possible to feel very badly for a family you don’t know? I get feeling sorry for him, maybe his parents. I must be a cold fish.

Holy ***** you should like a psycho. Is it possible to have feelings towards others? Have you ever heard of empathy? Looks like we have the real bottom of the barrel up in this thread. I guess carry on with your table smashings if it makes you feel really cool. 

43 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

A real fan would have lit the table on fire first.

This actually made me laugh. 

Edited by Rocbillsfan1

7 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Holy ***** you should like a psycho. Is it possible to have feelings towards others? Have you ever heard of empathy? Looks like we have the real bottom of the barrel up in this thread. I guess carry on with your table smashings if it makes you feel really cool. 

Your reading comprehension is not so good. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

It’s plain and simple if people weren’t encouraging this and validating these people for their stupid drunken decision no one would be doing it. You keep stating that you play no part in any of this and that couldn’t be further from the truth. The parallels aren’t obvious and they aren’t the same. You’re stretching ideas that don’t make sense. No one should be encouraging or egging on completely wasted people to do something where the outcome will result in injury 100% of the time. Seriously just stop depending your ridiculous point that professional wrestling, mma, and professional sports are in any way shape or form the same as encouraging someone to destroy their body for your amusement and then have the audacity to say it’s 100% on them and then proceed to ridicule them and make comments about how stupid they are. The people encouraging this stupid act are even worse because you are the ones incentivizing these actions.

whatever happen to just having fun? I’ve been to hundreds of great tailgating experiences and engaged in activities that could be considered stupid or embarrassing but were harmless. I drawn the line on encouraging someone to put their life on the line like this guy so I can have a good time. The table jumping had its moments. It’s not funny anymore, and I for dam sure don’t want you idiots in the billsmafia or whatever encouraging these fools. We should be celebrating this team and enjoying this season and we don’t need any of you knuckleheads making headlines and changing the narrative around this season when the next guy maybe breaks some bones or worse. You want to go be wrestlers then go do that ***** on your own time and on your own dime. 

What are your feelings on the Tide Pod challenge?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, r00tabaga said:

Someone said they read Reddit members saying he went to hospital and he is now fine.

I supplied the link last night. It's in this thread somewhere. 

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

At breakfast at our hotel today, I was talking about this with a guy who was there. I asked him why nobody tried to stop the moron. He said that it was so stupid that he and his friends thought he was joking. 

Honestly it should be no one's job to stop this if they are that dumb to try it... 

• Like (+1) 1