Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Guy who has not a single argument to offer insults my intelligence??? This should be a cake walk for you and your obviously superior intelligence yet you have nothing.

How does it feel to get your ass handed to you by someone who lacks the faculties for critical thought?  Where does that leave you?

Lol sorry I made you think.

ill copy this again for ya 

Also id like to add rooting for sports teams is about competing at the highest levels. No matter what sport you play there is also a chance on injury but no one is rooting for the injury. In this case everyone watching this person was indeed rooting for this person to be injured hence the you’re kind of a piece of ***** for encouraging this. There is no way this person doesn’t get hurt and sorry I don’t like watching people injure themselves on purpose for amusement. 

Edited 9 minutes ago by Rocbillsfan1

Edited by Rocbillsfan1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Well if you want to get even more noticed....

I'm still waiting for the Bills fan who erects a ramp and tries to jump off a ramp on a bike or some kind and bail from the bike only to land on a table and smash it....  That's the dream... 

• Haha (+1) 1

people having fun at a tailgate is one thing...watching a guy possibly DIE while tailgating is another and it is Not Okay..Im a Bills Mafia fan but the ramifications of any person possibly risking their life in a stunt needs end....joke all you want about the kid being young dumb, drunk or just straight up foolish I think we have all been there at some point maybe not to this kids videoed extreme but still I just feel sad that it ended up being so senselessly unnecessary..the kid dodged death there goes one of his 9 lives. Whew glad he is okay could have been sooo much worse.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I have to respectfully disagree with the outrage towards bystanders.  If that fool chose to jump onto the table, that is on him.  It is not my responsibility to police a nitwit.  

I was waiting for someone to poke him with a stick.

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I have to respectfully disagree with the outrage towards bystanders.  If that fool chose to jump onto the table, that is on him.  It is not my responsibility to police a nitwit.  

this is where i'm at with it.  i certainly don't want to see anyone get hurt, but certain levels of stupid just can't be avoided.   the kid was dumb and he paid the price.  at least he didn't hurt anyone else in the process.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, teef said:

this is where i'm at with it.  i certainly don't want to see anyone get hurt, but certain levels of stupid just can't be avoided.   the kid was dumb and he paid the price.  at least he didn't hurt anyone else in the process.

I agree.  I don't want anyone to get hurt either.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What about 10 tables on 10 levels and goes through them all?

Naw the momentum to get through that many would mean the guy would need to be going like 100MPH... unrealistic to get to that speed unless he jumps from a plane or Helicopter, and these morons are too stupid to have jobs that they can afford to do either... keep it simple. 

15 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Lol sorry I made you think.

ill copy this again for ya 

Also id like to add rooting for sports teams is about competing at the highest levels. No matter what sport you play there is also a chance on injury but no one is rooting for the injury. In this case everyone watching this person was indeed rooting for this person to be injured hence the you’re kind of a piece of ***** for encouraging this. There is no way this person doesn’t get hurt and sorry I don’t like watching people injure themselves on purpose for amusement. 

Edited 9 minutes ago by Rocbillsfan1

1. Well that's false. 

2. Also, false. 

3. Just on accident I suppose.  And that's why you're a good person!!

Boxing and MMA would like to have a word with you regarding rooting for injury. Keep squirming.

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

Naw the momentum to get through that many would mean the guy would need to be going like 100MPH... unrealistic to get to that speed unless he jumps from a plane or Helicopter, and these morons are too stupid to have jobs that they can afford to do either... keep it simple. 

I think if he goes through one, he will have enough momentum to go through all.  10 feet with a 150 lbs man is enough to go through.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I think if he goes through one, he will have enough momentum to go through all.  10 feet with a 150 lbs man is enough to go through.

No way you'd go through 10 tables... Prove it... ?

17 hours ago, Virgil said:

I debated posting this.  It’s not for the faint of heart.  I don’t even know if he’s okay 

How does no one stop that from happening?

I laughed my ass off when my wife sent me this last night. I shed no tears over acts of drunken stupidity.

46 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Encouraging someone to potentially do catastrophic damage to their bodies for your entertainment is pretty messed up. Maybe try thinking of that persons family or friends next time before you goat someone into seriously hurting themselves. It’s hard enough to watch football at times but at least their paid millions and have health insurance and great doctors. Giving attention to some idiot who could paralyze himself for this action is the definition of low class. 

Grow up. If someone doesn't realize that this a bad idea, that's on them. Guess you never cheered for a brutal football play. 

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

Grow up. If someone doesn't realize that this a bad idea, that's on them. Guess you never cheered for a brutal football play. 

He’s an adult.  The reason it’s funny is because he’s that stupid and suffered the hilarious consequence.

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

The skidding stop he came to cracks me the hell up.

I need to see this.

• Like (+1) 2