Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

he performs a FLAWLESS TABLE SMASH and subsequently becomes a folklore hero!!!

Immediately after his FLAWLESS TABLE SMASH, the fans watching and recording him on their cell phones lift him up on their shoulders and carry him into the game in glory.

Terry and Kim Pegula honor his heroics at halftime of the Dolphins game. He receives a standing ovation and a spot on the Buffalo Bills Wall of Fame.

All of this going through his head just before this moment...

image.png.ef3f0fd6d58fc5b9c3fb664649d8f67c.png

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Bills Reddit page seems to indicate the kid is alright. CT scans negative, no serious injury other than a concussion. 

Still, he’s a ***** idiot. 

Well, now I dont feel as bad thinking this was hilarious. The guy was okay for the same reason drunk drivers are okay. 

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Immediately after his FLAWLESS TABLE SMASH, the fans watching and recording him on their cell phones lift him up on their shoulders and carry him into the game in glory.

Terry and Kim Pegula honor his heroics at halftime of the Dolphins game. He receives a standing ovation and a spot on the Buffalo Bills Wall of Fame.

All of this going through his head just before this moment...

image.png.ef3f0fd6d58fc5b9c3fb664649d8f67c.png

....the agony of defeat.

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Well, now I dont feel as bad thinking this was hilarious. The guy was okay for the same reason drunk drivers are okay. 

That is not what I’ve heard but if true we have a new music city miracle 

Edited by NoSaint

54 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’m going out on a limb here to say that alcohol was a major contributing factor—who here can cast the first stone because they’ve never done anything stupid under the influence? I for one will have to sit this one out :beer:

Man, I drank a lot of booze and it never once occurred to me to do some ***** like that.

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The lights are on, but nobody’s home...

Yes, BEFORE he jumped. But are the lights even on now? Enquiring minds want to know.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

My wife still does that....drives me nuts, but there's no correcting her in the moment.

It's amazing people can't figure that out.

4 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Oh man that is how people get C-1 or C-2 neck fractures just like Christopher Reeves going head first over the horse.  

This stuff has to end.  Same with the Bills Mafia non-sense.  Makes us normal non-intoxicated fans look bad.  Ruins the entire image of the city.  Bills organization and the city needs to needs to put an end to it or they will be complicit in the injuries.  

Nothing wrong with getting intoxicated responsibly but there is something seriously wrong with my generation. I’ve been to about  200 games and never felt the need to jump through a table or encourage anyone around me to. This dumb ***** needs to end. Any real man would step up to the plate and talk these idiots out of doing something as insanely stupid as this. The wwe frat boy bull#### needs to be put in its place. It’s not cool and it’s not entertaining. The onlookers rooting this guy on are incredibly disgusting IMO in this video. 

24 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Nothing life altering but words like orbital fracture seem to be floating around. Which hopefully inspires some life changes.

Yeah, in my post above I was only going off what I read on the Bills Reddit page by a poster who claimed to know the guy in the video. Caveat emptor and all that. 

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Also, how do they stand there looking at him for so long without trying to help?

I think they were probably in shock he actually did it, and that he didn't get up from it. I mean, its only a few seconds.... This is the dumbest of all table slamming videos, and I probably would hesitate in helping for a few seconds, just cause im not sure he deserves it.

Edited by wagon127

3 hours ago, Speedy Beebe said:

While I don’t like ranch I get your point. It is stupid, not your point but how if you like ranch you can get ridiculed if you do. 

Bills Mafia is large and strong, maybe if we put as much effort in being stupid into things like what we did for Andy Dalton we would be better off.

Amen.  Thanks brother, all it takes is a agreement, and I respect your agreement.  We are all Bill's fans and love each other, no matter if its ranch or blu cheese. FWIW I had blu cheese last night lol

Moron is lucky he even cleared the pavement with his head or he would've died for sure. Who can even watch this kind of thing knowing even Marquise Goodwin probably wouldn't have made that jump. Even if by some miracle he did, this idiot thinks he can magically defy physics...He still would've had a horrible impact and still would've killed the 2 or 3 brain cells he had floating around in that noggin.

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

IMHO people will try to one-up this clown.

Crap like this going viral only compounds the problem.

4 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

The best part is when the table slowly and gently falls over on his unconscious body.

Definitely had a 1 out of 10 for grace and a 10 out of 10 for style. He did technically succeed in breaking the table, albeit from the minor earthquake he caused from eating straight up $***

At this rate we're gonna see a video of a mob cheering on somebody jumping out of a helicopter from above the upper bowl onto a table made from a handful of toothpicks. 

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Is he wearing an OJ jersey?  Hard to tell but I think it might be #32.

Suicide technically counts as murder...Makes sense