Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

Natural Selection, just let it play out. I never understood paying a huge amount of money for a ticket or tickets, buying multiple 30 racks and food in pregame, buying 4 or 5 more in the stadium at 15 bucks a pop , and not remembering a damn thing,  while spending hundreds of dollars, about the game cause your passed out or puking the whole time. 

2 hours ago, elijah said:

The table jumping has calmed down. I’ve been to the stadium for both home games this year and haven’t seen a person jump through a table once.  Over the past 4-5 seasons I’ve been to just under 20 games and have seen it at every single game besides these past two. 

Videos like this are the exception now, it’s not common for it too happen anymore.  

Take into account also that this is in Nashville rather than New Era, it was likely a fan not from Buffalo that doesn’t realize the efforts that the Pegula’s have put into stopping it and simply wanted their 5 seconds of fame thinking that it’s still the standard. 

I’d be willing to bet that by next year less than 3 or 4 videos come up of the table jumping. 

Curious about the Jordan Phillips shoes photo going around.... 

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Im surprised there hasnt been a paralysis resulting from these table smashes.

Based upon his landing, I am thinking more lack of creativity of subsequent generations.  ?

58 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Hopefully this moron is not planning on having kids.

Not after that landing.

While I was watching the video, my bride the second offered to make me a sundae.  On my fifth review of the leap she called in from the kitchen “crushed nuts?”  “No”, I said, “just knocked cold”.  ?

(I stole that one from Don ‘Charlie Fahrquharson’ Harron.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’m going out on a limb here to say that alcohol was a major contributing factor—who here can cast the first stone because they’ve never done anything stupid under the influence? I for one will have to sit this one out :beer:

Ive not reached that level of stupid, even with alcohol. I mean, what was BEST case scenario here?

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

he performs a FLAWLESS TABLE SMASH and subsequently becomes a folklore hero!!!

Clearly, but I meant for his health. Like maybe just a concussion and extreme bruising if he hit the table just right in his swan dive? 

• Like (+1) 1