Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

IMHO people will try to one-up this clown.

Crap like this going viral only compounds the problem.

I don't agree respectfully Beast  if you are right and people attempt to up this they may as well tie a noose around their neck for the fall and finish the job......Lord have mercy.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

How is that hilarious? Kid was most likely drunk and made a bad decision trying to impress people. What if that was a family member of yours? He may have broken his neck. 

I young man making a foolish decision at the urging of a crowd, and another crowd here mostly crowing about what may be a very serious injury.  Both very disturbing and sad.

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

I debated posting this.  It’s not for the faint of heart.  I don’t even know if he’s okay 

How does no one stop that from happening?

Stupidity at its best 

needs to stop. 

31 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

It's also more ammo for local authorities, owners and the NFL to use to eliminate tailgating at the stadiums and go to sponsored corporate tailgate areas where they can control what's going on.....

Wonder who will remember their Sunday first, this guy or Mason Rudolph?

Good take- loss of tailgating would suck.

Hmm tough question! I would say Rudolph as he walked off the field.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I've gone to many Bills games and have never once seen a table breaking.

If an idiotic 0.001% of the fanbase wants to allow natural selection take its course, so be it.

I was there for the opener and the people next to me did it. Couple guys and girl.... Girl was knocked out I have a video but don't do Social media and didn't post any where.