Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

1 hour ago, dhg said:

EVEN if that guy hits the table, the end result is the same

I showed this to my wife earlier and she said "He's so stupid, he didn't even hit the table." I said "Would you have thought any differently if he did?" He's luck he didn't land on the table and impale himself in some way.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I debated posting this.  It’s not for the faint of heart.  I don’t even know if he’s okay 

How does no one stop that from happening?

Society is really starting to scare the crap out of me.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I debated posting this.  It’s not for the faint of heart.  I don’t even know if he’s okay 

How does no one stop that from happening?

A fool is born every day and thanx to Darwin some do not survive 

52 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It's also like the wing/ranch debate, it's just comical to outside Buffalo fans, I'm not a hater because I like both, I'm die hard Bill's. However, I'm not a fan because I like ranch and blu cheese?  It's a very kid like argument. We all are fans,friends and people we love to hang with while we are in person.  ***** the internet

While I don’t like ranch I get your point. It is stupid, not your point but how if you like ranch you can get ridiculed if you do. 

Bills Mafia is large and strong, maybe if we put as much effort in being stupid into things like what we did for Andy Dalton we would be better off.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

You really are not suppose to move a guy with a neck injury. Stabilize head and flip him over, is about all they should so. 

Anyways, that was hilarious.

How is that hilarious? Kid was most likely drunk and made a bad decision trying to impress people. What if that was a family member of yours? He may have broken his neck. 

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

First off- what a moron. Secondly, this is the crap that makes us hard working folks health care premiums to rise and also pull someones weight while out on disability. 

It's also more ammo for local authorities, owners and the NFL to use to eliminate tailgating at the stadiums and go to sponsored corporate tailgate areas where they can control what's going on.....

Wonder who will remember their Sunday first, this guy or Mason Rudolph?

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly, even alcohol is no excuse for doing something that stupid. If you don't know well enough not to do something like that, you will, in all brutal truth, find yourself on the wrong side of natural selection. I seriously think that person is pre-programmed to die young. 

Edited by skibum

the very fact this video will likely go viral may save someone from Injury or even paralysis in the future so for that reason Im glad it is getting publicity...otherwise It makes me feel queasy in the stomach Im not gonna lie

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

the very fact this video will likely go viral may save someone from Injury or even paralysis in the future so for that reason Im glad it is getting publicity...otherwise It makes me feel queasy in the stomach Im not gonna lie

IMHO people will try to one-up this clown.

Crap like this going viral only compounds the problem.

• Like (+1) 1