Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

20 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I debated posting this.  It’s not for the faint of heart.  I don’t even know if he’s okay 

How does no one stop that from happening?

This shouldn't happen in all honesty if he had any friends or family that gave a crap about him. 

I hope the guy is ok and learns something in life here if so. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/6/2019 at 4:21 PM, whatdrought said:

Also, how do they stand there looking at him for so long without trying to help?

We are trained in CPR but I would never use it on somebody after 2 guys at work got sued for cracking people's ribs in the last two years. If there is no defibrillator I'm not doing anything and I wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets sued for using a defibrillator. If I was there I wouldn’t touch the guy in fear of getting sued for the pending neck injury. I'm not surprised no one is helping him, everyone is afraid to get sued. 

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We are trained in CPR but I would never use it on somebody after 2 guys at work got sued for cracking people's ribs in the last two years. If there is no defibrillator I'm not doing anything and I wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets sued for using a defibrillator. If I was there I would'nt touch the guy in fear of getting sued for the pending neck injury. I'm not surprised no one is helping him, everyone is afraid to get sued. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We are trained in CPR but I would never use it on somebody after 2 guys at work got sued for cracking people's ribs in the last two years. If there is no defibrillator I'm not doing anything and I wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets sued for using a defibrillator. If I was there I would touch the guy in fear of getting sued for the pending neck injury. I'm not surprised no one is helping him, everyone is afraid to get sued. 

Hmm...certified Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor here. Most (All?) states have "good samaritan" laws which prohibit someone from suing unless the aid given was truly egregious, such as someone is bleeding near the elbow and you cut off his arm at the shoulder. What state were these lawsuits brought in?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We are trained in CPR but I would never use it on somebody after 2 guys at work got sued for cracking people's ribs in the last two years. If there is no defibrillator I'm not doing anything and I wouldn't be surprised if somebody gets sued for using a defibrillator. If I was there I would touch the guy in fear of getting sued for the pending neck injury. I'm not surprised no one is helping him, everyone is afraid to get sued. 

most states have “Good Samaritan” laws.  if you know CPR use it.  you can always get sued but will win, and if you atty is competent will counter-claim or go after the other atty for sanctions for filing a frivolous suit. 

1 minute ago, John in Jax said:

Hmm...certified Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor here. Most (All?) states have "good samaritan" laws which prohibit someone from suing unless the aid given was truly egregious, such as someone is bleeding near the elbow and you cut off his arm at the shoulder. What state were these lawsuits brought in?

I know of that law but they were still sued. Illinois probably has 2,000 laws to use against it. 

• Like (+1) 1