Bills fans table breaking needs to calm down

Virgil

The table jumping has calmed down. I’ve been to the stadium for both home games this year and haven’t seen a person jump through a table once.  Over the past 4-5 seasons I’ve been to just under 20 games and have seen it at every single game besides these past two. 

Videos like this are the exception now, it’s not common for it too happen anymore.  

Take into account also that this is in Nashville rather than New Era, it was likely a fan not from Buffalo that doesn’t realize the efforts that the Pegula’s have put into stopping it and simply wanted their 5 seconds of fame thinking that it’s still the standard. 

I’d be willing to bet that by next year less than 3 or 4 videos come up of the table jumping. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My brother in law(Raiders fan) sent me this. I told him this whole thing with Bills fans jumping in tables is so stupid and played out. It’s not like it’s helping the team win or anything. It’s like, hey let’s go get hurt before a game to prove how big of a fan we are and then have to miss the game. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Also, how do they stand there looking at him for so long without trying to help?

You really are not suppose to move a guy with a neck injury. Stabilize head and flip him over, is about all they should so. 

Anyways, that was hilarious.

• Haha (+1) 1