How do you tweak this roster for week 7 and beyond?

37 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

I don't know if he has the stature for that exactly, but it may be an improvement if he could be a "steady/smart" RT. 

true at 6'4 302, but a nasty streak against the lighter edge rushers might just work.  ford is slow af against them and nseke can't seem to stay on the field and probably couldn't play an entire game without subbing anyway. i'm sure we'll be taking both lines high next spring.

19 hours ago, MtlBillsFan said:

The Duke signing to the active roster is a pre bye week move that I really like.

Now that we are off for week 6, I would really like this offense to fix the rushing attack.

I think Allen could benefit from a better running game and Gore alone can't handle the load.

When SIngletary is healthy it's all good but since then we get a little too much uni dimensional.

When I see Gore gaining 5 yards on 1st down and go to the sideline for 2nd down, it drives me nuts. 

Do you tweak or do nothing?

I think bringing Murphy back to the RB's room could help Yeldon is a okay player but i think Murphy had more of a impact with big plays & was as good of a receiver out of the back field as Yeldon !! 

I totally agree on bringing Duke up & think it was over due but i sure am glad they did & hope they see he is a gamer & keep him on the 53 for the rest of the year !! 

Edited by T master

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm excited to see the team with Singletary and Kroft after the Bye.

Hokie, great win by the VT football team!! I agree with your statement, but I think adding a true #1 WR to this roster put them over the top. A Julio Jones type opposite John Brown, who's playing outstanding football, would make them true contenders. Any chance the Falcons would have a fire sale??