How do you tweak this roster for week 7 and beyond?

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

May be unrealistic, but a trade for Trent Williams would be helpful.

The more that I keep hearing about Williams, the more he makes sense. I wonder what Beanes's take on Williams is. Hell, the Bills have money, sign him for two years. Probably won't cost as much as believed.

Edited by Rocket94

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Bojo played OK today but still needs to go. Just get a real punter.

Steal the Grand Island kid from the Titans. 

I think the bills need to simply tell Bojo to just kick the ball into the endzone and dare the other team to travel 50 yards for a FG attempt or 80 for TD. he has issues with corner kicks and is below average kicker but good punters are not always easy to find.

7 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The more that I keep hearing about Williams, the more he makes sense. I wonder what Beanes's take on Williams is. Hell, the Bills have money, sign him for two years. Probably won't cost as much as believed.

Well, given the Skins say he is absolutely NOT on the market, it may cost a bit more than you think---or it would have been already done by now by some team. Dontcha think?

A healthy Singletary is getting 12-15 touches a game

A healthy Robert Foster should get 3-4 targets a game, hopefully 1 or 2 of them being a deep shot (which has painfully been missing)

increase Dawson Knox's usage

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Well, given the Skins say he is absolutely NOT on the market, it may cost a bit more than you think---or it would have been already done by now by some team. Dontcha think?

I have no idea about what other teams are concerned with. It would be a good move by Beane if he could be pried away from the skins. 

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

I have no idea about what other teams are concerned with. It would be a good move by Beane if he could be pried away from the skins. 

I agree. I just think you are completely misreading the situation and his availability. 

If/when he becomes available at a reasonable price plenty of teams will be interested. I'd love for the Bills to get him if possible.

Edited by The Dean

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

Not misreading...I am already aware of the situation. There have been numerous threads discussing it. I would like to see it though.

Fair enough.

So what do you mean by "probably won't cost as much as believed"? I suppose if you believe it will take 3 first round picks, you'd be right. It probably won't, if/when Washington decides to consider trading him. But what I'm saying is, when they do decide, there will be many teams vying for him.  So what do you think the Bills can get him for, seeing as he is not currently on the market?

I think the roster is pretty solid at the moment. Today's game was a good example of that -There were multiple injuries, but it made no difference because they have good players up and down the depth chart, and good coaching. The Defense is pretty much as good as any fan could hope for, from top to bottom. WR still seems a little weak, but I think they can let it ride as long as Allen continues to improve his throwing game. That's pretty much what it comes down to now. They need to score more points, and that's more on Allen than anyone else on the current roster .

Edited by skibum

1. Trade for an OT - Ford is not ready for RT, Nsekhe isn't even any good.

2. Get Kroft, Singletary, and Foster healthy. I really don't think they need to add or release any offense skill players. Zay has no value in trades so it makes no sense to cut him unless they add an OT or Edge rusher.

3. Trade for Von Miller - the defense is great but they are not getting edge pressure. Edge pressure will lead to more turnovers. 

It’s fun to be in a position where it actually makes sense to consider making a trade before the deadline. We can at least daydream about potential trade 

There could potentially be some good players available if some of these rumors are true. I wouldn’t want the Bills giving up any prime assets (like a 1st or 2nd) for someone that they only view as a 1/2 season rental. Id be fine with it for a longer term fit though. 

Williams Diggs or green would be lovely. 

32 minutes ago, Estro said:

A healthy Singletary is getting 12-15 touches a game

A healthy Robert Foster should get 3-4 targets a game, hopefully 1 or 2 of them being a deep shot (which has painfully been missing)

increase Dawson Knox's usage

Good point.  Foster should he healthy too. 

23 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Fair enough.

So what do you mean by "probably won't cost as much as believed"? I suppose if you believe it will take 3 first round picks, you'd be right. It probably won't, if/when Washington decides to consider trading him. But what I'm saying is, when they do decide, there will be many teams vying for him.  So what do you think the Bills can get him for, seeing as he is not currently on the market?

No...thats insane. 3 1st rounders? I will pass Ha! I understand that he is potentially an all world player, but considering his injury history and age (though some age differently) 1 1st rounder would be all that I would consider. If he has several good years left and the Bills are confident he can last...Its their call. It is not up to me...I don't feel anyone will give up that huge of a bounty. Looks like the Skins keep him. Thats it.

I think our potential involvement in going after Diggs will have a lot to do with what the staff thinks of/expects from a healthy Robert Foster.  

We could be seriously dangerous with another weapon opposite Brown, with Beasley and Duke, especially with Singletary back.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Fair enough.

I will come up to Buffalo and drop kick Beane if he gives up THREE FIRST ROUNDERS for Trent Williams.   Lol, nobody is coming close to that. 

• Haha (+1) 1