How do you tweak this roster for week 7 and beyond?

Move Cody Ford to back up OG for now....he is not a RT....at least not this year...maybe not ever....doesnt mean he is not an excellent interior player...

Bates is now the swing OT backup up both OT spots.....he has short arms but he moves his feet

Duke is now in Zay's spot going forward

More playing time for DE Johnson...he is already getting  lot

Approach DT phillips with a contract extension he is balling

Bring Foster back....get him playing time

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Get rid of Zay

find a punter

get Singletary more involved when he comes back

What's wrong with our punter? I'm sure Singletary will be more involved when he returns, not sure there is even a question about that.

I can’t believe people want Murphy over Yeldon. Murphy sucks. Yeldon has been good catching balls and had a big run on the last drive. RB is not an issue. Especially when Singletary returns. OL depth with the injuries, otherwise don t rock the boat. Save the cap space and picks. If we could get AJ Green for a 3rd, go for it. Unlikely tho. 

21 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Why? Yeldon has done fine outside of the one fumble. Yeldon has actually started and played in the league. Murphy is a 27 year old bouncing around on practice squads, he doesnt block. The only positive Murphy has on yeldon is that he can return punts.

Marcus Murphy is a better runner. He would be better compliment to Gore and Singletary. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

Marcus Murphy is a better runner. He would be better compliment to Gore and Singletary. 

You couldn’t be more wrong. He doesn’t catch the ball and that’s the primary roll Yeldon is in. Murphy is a preseason hero who’s shown little in real games. There is a reason he is unemployed. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think the team is looking good.  With Singletary coming back , I think gore and Yeldon are great compliments. Now with Duke in and Zay out, foster and McKenzie should be enough for a deep threat esp  since we don’t go deep much and josh Has not been accurate deep either. We will get kroft back for depth as well. I would let the year play out on O now. Doubt there is much out there to bring in.  One thing i would consider strongly tho is that if the rumors are true about Denver wanting to move people, I would try to get Von Miller. Our D is how we will win most games so why not make it really dominant?  We need a premier rusher and zo is getting up there. If you bring miller in somehow , you extend both their careers  and can rotate and keep them fresh. Plus you have depth and even cover yourself for zo departing. That’s the only thing I would make a big move for , You are in the cusp of a really special d and just adding a premier rusher to get to Brady could make all the difference. Also would keep looking at punters but that doesn’t have to be a trade.  We need a guy who kills it within th 20 more often.  Just an idea if Denver really is looking to move on. What do you think ? 

Edited by DrPJax
  • Like (+1) 1

get pass rushing help, esp if Trent Murphy hurt.  

would also love to add T. Williams.  

would add AJ Green for a 3rd but nothing more.  Diggs perhaps for a 2nd. 

1 minute ago, DrPJax said:

I think the team is looking good.  With Singletary coming back , I think gore and Yeldon are great compliments. Now with Duke in a second Zay out  foster and McKenzie ahoikd be enough for a deep threat esp  since we don’t go deep much and josh Has not been accurate deep either. We will get kroft back for depth as well. I would let the year play out on O now. Doubt there is much out there to bring in.  One thing i would consider strongly tho is that if the rumors are true about Denver wanting to move people, I would try to get Von Miller. Our D is how we will win most games so why not make it really dominant?  We need a premier rusher and zo is getting up there. If you bring miller in somehow , you extend both their careers  and can rotate and keep them fresh. Plus you have depth and even cover yourself for zo departing. That’s the only thing I would make a big move for , You are in the cusp of a really special d and just adding a premier rusher to get to Brady could make all the difference. Also would keep looking at punters but that doesn’t have to be a trade.  We need a guy who kills it within th 20 more often.  Just an idea if Denver really is looking to move on. What do you think ? 

Yes to Miller, I’d also look at Williams for OL.  WR would be nice but as you point out, not as necessary as pass rush. 

7 minutes ago, klos63 said:

What's wrong with our punter? I'm sure Singletary will be more involved when he returns, not sure there is even a question about that.

Aside from being ranked 30th in the league he can't kick inside the 20 well, shanks punts and has the lowest Net avg in the league for punters. 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2019&week=100&category=PUNTING&opp=0&sort=10&qualified=1&sortOrder=0&page=1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Aside from being ranked 30th in the league he can't kick inside the 20 well, shanks punts and has the lowest Net avg in the league for punters. 

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/stats?season=2019&week=100&category=PUNTING&opp=0&sort=10&qualified=1&sortOrder=0&page=1

4 of 6 inside the 20 today. 

Other than the long punt return, which was a great punt, just poor coverage- have their been many long returns?

I think the injury situation will pretty much determine what happens before the trade deadline.  Suddenly the depth on the O line is gone, and I am worried about Milano, who is just playing great and will be hard to replace.  The Bills could be shoppers and buyers.

8 minutes ago, klos63 said:

4 of 6 inside the 20 today. 

Other than the long punt return, which was a great punt, just poor coverage- have their been many long returns?

He did do well today. If he kicked like this every game i'd be fine with him. there are 2 faces to Bojo though we have seen this year. 

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

He did do well today. If he kicked like this every game i'd be fine with him. there are 2 faces to Bojo though we have seen this year. 

he's young with a strong leg. While 4-1 , it affords him a chance to get more consistent.

• Like (+1) 1