How do you tweak this roster for week 7 and beyond?

The Duke signing to the active roster is a pre bye week move that I really like.

Now that we are off for week 6, I would really like this offense to fix the rushing attack.

I think Allen could benefit from a better running game and Gore alone can't handle the load.

When SIngletary is healthy it's all good but since then we get a little too much uni dimensional.

When I see Gore gaining 5 yards on 1st down and go to the sideline for 2nd down, it drives me nuts. 

Do you tweak or do nothing?

• Like (+1) 1

I just saw they signed a rb to the practice squad. Byron Marshall who was just released from the Redskins.

The injuries don't concern me that much. Nothing is looking serious at that point. Good timing for the bye week.

Edited by MtlBillsFan

3 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

I agree with this completely.

Why? Yeldon has done fine outside of the one fumble. Yeldon has actually started and played in the league. Murphy is a 27 year old bouncing around on practice squads, he doesnt block. The only positive Murphy has on yeldon is that he can return punts.

• Like (+1) 11

25 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

The Duke signing to the active roster is a pre bye week move that I really like.

Now that we are off for week 6, I would really like this offense to fix the rushing attack.

I think Allen could benefit from a better running game and Gore alone can't handle the load.

When SIngletary is healthy it's all good but since then we get a little too much uni dimensional.

When I see Gore gaining 5 yards on 1st down and go to the sideline for 2nd down, it drives me nuts. 

Do you tweak or do nothing?

Gore had the ball in his hands 16 times total and got 69 yards. He isnt the problem.

Edited by fansince88
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Gor had the ball in his hands 16 times total and got 69 yards. He isnt the problem.

He's not at all and once Devin S is back there won't be enough footballs for both when running the ball less than 20 times a game lately. 

I have no idea why RB keeps getting brought up around here?  Even Yeldon as a RB #3 has made some huge plays the last few weeks for us. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

He's not at all and once Devin S is back there won't be enough footballs for both when running the ball less than 20 times a game lately. 

I have no idea why RB keeps getting brought up around here? 

Because one person sees another complain and thinks it must be right. 

• Thank you (+1) 1