Is this the best-timed Bills' bye?

5 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Our bye seems to be coming at a perfect time.  4-1, an emotional win, and a number of banged-up players.  I can't remember a better-timed bye week for the Bills, but I could be wrong.  Am I missing one?

They even gave us a warm up game after it to get back into the feel of things.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Our bye seems to be coming at a perfect time.  4-1, an emotional win, and a number of banged-up players.  I can't remember a better-timed bye week for the Bills, but I could be wrong.  Am I missing one?

Other than winning the division title and sitting out the wild card games, this seems like the best timed one.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Yes because many guys got banged up including two offensive line starters.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I tend to like them later. If banking on the playoffs, it’s a long time to go without a break from this early. And getting healthy late in the year is nice.

27 minutes ago, The Red King said:

It is also before bye week in case they want to make a trade.

17 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I tend to like them later. If banking on the playoffs, it’s a long time to go without a break from this early. And getting healthy late in the year is nice.

My only argument to that is, it seems as though a lot of soft tissue injuries come earlier in the season, as players are getting back into it. So an early bye allows those to heal.

Just now, Conlan58 said:

I think even with all the injuries this is a team that could beat the dolphins and head into the bye at 5-1...

Yeah rather be 5-1 with the bye.  I can't see losing to the Dolphins.

The Eagles game would be better to face with the break before hand