Zay Jones - Snaps Today

wppete

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

I think Jones will be cut or traded,  i would love for the Bills to go after Green from 0-5 Bengals.  The offense needs another big play option ,  i think Green /Beasley/Brown and Williams would give us 4 solid options. One thing i noticed is there are too many coverage sacks because sometimes WR'S se not getting enough separation.  This happens when teams put two guys and Brown,  with Green in there that may not be an option.  

Have a few players hurt who could go on IR in a corresponding move in regards to brining Duke up.

No way we keep 7 active WRs.

Zay had an unprecedented slide to the bench today.  If not traded, he will be cut.

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Just too many excuses given to this guy and most likely only reason why he made the team this year was because he was a Beane 2nd rounder

more than likely, Beane hasnt been perfect but has been quick to recognize mistakes and make corrections, like he did with the Oline (although tackles aren't the greatest, probably fix this offseason)

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

He was going to be inactive until they decided that Foster couldn't go 

hes gone

41 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I said last week it was time to see whether Duke could provide more. He wasn't perfect... and he did struggle to separate at times but he made plays when the ball was thrown his way. That is how you make football teams and stay on football teams. 

He was also wide open a number of times, including more open than Smith when he caught a TD.  No WR always gets separation, so I think he was quite good today.  And Titans have a legit D too, so wasn’t shocking they didn’t give up a lot today to ya either.  He also made several important blocks that resulted in our runners gaining more yards.  

Sometimes players need a wake up call----maybe a move to another team will wake Zay up. I still think he has some talent but he hasn't worked enough to improve his game. I've noticed several games where he runs his route & just stops if Josh is scrambling---doesn't come back to the ball---also doesn't seem to fight for the ball enough.

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

No yac no blocking     Think we can do better 

This is a horrible take. 

Beasley isn't supposed to do YAC, and Blocking is optional for what he does. He is, and he is supposed to be, the guy who sits in the soft spot of the D and gets Allen 5-10 yards every time he throws it to him. It isn't a coincidence that Allen looks better when Beasley is involved.

• Like (+1) 5