Zay Jones - Snaps Today

wppete

I hope McD learns that leaning trusting someone who was a college WR coach the year previous is not a solid way of selecting players.  

Taking Z. Jones tells me that he had no trust in Whaley or his staff and banked on a coach he hired to help him make decisions.  Bad idea.  

I hope moving forward McD learns his lesson and has the people to advise in personnel to get it right, because this team still needs significant (Edit: WR) help.  

Still, nice to see a better passing game today. 

Edited by BillsVet
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I think Duke just put him on the bench for good

not just because he produced......but now Duke also blocks so you now look for speed on the field....I bet Foster is back in the mix

I hope you are right.  With Duke, add foster for the deep threat, I think the offense looks much better.  Nobody prepares for Zay Jones, I dont remember Belicheck even mention him, but he did mention Foster

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I said last week it was time to see whether Duke could provide more. He wasn't perfect... and he did struggle to separate at times but he made plays when the ball was thrown his way. That is how you make football teams and stay on football teams. 

Yep. He made a clutch adjustment with josh on that td. Josh moved him toward the line and it allowed an inside release. He was on same page with josh and he also caught it in traffic in a clutch play. Zay wa not doing that very often esp the catching part 

• Like (+1) 1

I think Jones will be cut or traded,  i would love for the Bills to go after Green from 0-5 Bengals.  The offense needs another big play option ,  i think Green /Beasley/Brown and Williams would give us 4 solid options. One thing i noticed is there are too many coverage sacks because sometimes WR'S se not getting enough separation.  This happens when teams put two guys and Brown,  with Green in there that may not be an option.  

• Like (+1) 2