Bills 14, Titans 7 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Jerboski said:

Oliver and Phillip's were outstanding today, give them the game balls 

The kicker for titans was also a real weapon for us today 

John brown did well, duke made an impact and feels like every time McKenzie gets the ball something good happens 

For the FG kicker it was not ALL his fault. On two FGs pressure on line allowed Bills player on two drives to touch ball.

4 hours ago, the skycap said:

Lee Smith's penalty revoked his game ball. We can pencil him in for at least 1 a game.

So the skycap wears stripes, is out of shape and is near sighted.  Good to know.

9 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Feliciano said after the game that it was a run call and Josh didn't tell anyone but just kept the ball himself and ran the bootleg and got the first. ;)

For real? If so, AWESOME. I've been screaming for more naked bootlegs out of Allen.

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

For the FG kicker it was not ALL his fault. On two FGs pressure on line allowed Bills player on two drives to touch ball.

So the skycap wears stripes, is out of shape and is near sighted.  Good to know.

Good to know that you're Lee Smith's relative. Which are you mother, aunt or sister?

I just checked a Titans forum. Based on that, I'd say the games balls should go to...

1. The refs for taking 3 td's away from them and other penalties which caused the need for 4 fg's.

2. The league office in NY for wanting the Bills to win so badly they purposely got the call wrong on the past the line of scrimmage play.

3. Santos

https://gotitans.com/threads/titans-7-bills-14.102168/

Some beautiful nonsense in there.?

2 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I just checked a Titans forum. Based on that, I'd say the games balls should go to...

1. The refs for taking 3 td's away from them and other penalties which caused the need for 4 fg's.

2. The league office in NY for wanting the Bills to win so badly they purposely got the call wrong on the past the line of scrimmage play.

3. Santos

https://gotitans.com/threads/titans-7-bills-14.102168/

Some beautiful nonsense in there.?

They must read our game day threads. It all sounds so familiar 

Just now, Bangarang said:

They must read our game day threads. It all sounds so familiar 

Spot on. I love the math that somehow leads them to having 40 points even though the missed td's and fg's were on the same drives.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

1) Bill patchwork O-Line ... had no business playing well, yet they did

2) Cairo Santos ... left 12 points on the field and the Bills won by 7.  Do the math.

3) Bill D ... keeps on rollin'

2) To counter this had buffalo kicked a field goal in the game rather than going for it on 4th and two Buffalo would have had 17 pts. Also, I think one of the field goals was blocked and I credit the Bills special teams on this. Another kick was over 50 yards, not a easy kick. Don’t forget Buffalo had the ball deep in Titans territory at the end of the game. I agree the game would have been different had the Titans kicker made his kicks but I feel that in the end Buffalo was the better team and would have won either way.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

2) To counter this had buffalo kicked a field goal in the game rather than going for it on 4th and two Buffalo would have had 17 pts. Also, I think one of the field goals was blocked and I credit the Bills special teams on this. Another kick was over 50 yards, not a easy kick. Don’t forget Buffalo had the ball deep in Titans territory at the end of the game. I agree the game would have been different had the Titans kicker made his kicks but I feel that in the end Buffalo was the better team and would have won either way.

This!!

2 hours ago, Speedy Beebe said:

It looked like it was blocked, but I do not think it was.  At least that's what the announcers were saying. And if it was blocked at the line, it was kicked way too low.  Good kickers make 50 yarders when the pressure is on .. or at least keep it in the same zipcode as the goalposts.

Dude had what must have been the worst game of his life ... and thank goodness for that.

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

It looked like it was blocked, but I do not think it was.  At least that's what the announcers were saying. And if it was blocked at the line, it was kicked way too low.  Good kickers make 50 yarders when the pressure is on .. or at least keep it in the same zipcode as the goalposts.

Dude had what must have been the worst game of his life ... and thank goodness for that.

https://716sportspost.com/2019/10/07/titans-release-santos-after-missing-4-field-goals/?fbclid=IwAR2-jZI1_ooD8Isdm9CvqrxrN1qAcAlhNsus_Sv2KbhWvB4uN0lxtH2JUX8

Santos missed four field goals during yesterday’s game. Field goals of 33 (blocked), 36, 50 and 53 yards.

According to this one was blocked. But yeah he for sure had a bad day, but not as bad as he is having today since he’s been released 

Edited by Speedy Beebe