Bills 14, Titans 7 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Pretty sure you can. It’s expected that they make their kicks. If you call the FG team to the field, it isn’t because you’re hoping they make it. You expect them to convert. 

Again, 50 yarders are no gimmies whatsoever. 

If you can't digest that fact, I don't know what to tell you.

And just for the record, I would say the exact same thing for Hauschka.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The win was great! But largely aided by missed field goals and great defense.

Like I said, 14 points vs any team doesn’t impress me. If you thought he called a good game, I won’t argue that. Idc how good the defense is, if you score 14 points in any game, you shouldn’t “award” the OC a game ball. 

OK, then I am counting points the Bills would have put in the board to win in the final drive to end the game - remember "if your Aunt had ***** she would your Uncle; we won!

1 minute ago, vorpma said:

OK, then I am counting points the Bills would have put in the board to win in the final drive to end the game - remember "if your Aunt had ***** she would your Uncle; we won!

Im not arguing the win Uncle Rico, I’m merely stating my opinion that I felt the offense wasn’t good, and that Daboll specifically shouldn’t be credited as a key component to that victory. 

Why is that such a difficult thing to process ? 

“We win! Nothing is wrong! Don’t criticize anything! You must obey” 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Thanks. I forgot Levi. He's very good. 

I'm blown away by his play this year. I think overall he has been better than Tre which is incredible. He always finds a way to get his hand on the ball and defenses aren't testing him anymore. He is locking down his side of the field.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Again, 50 yarders are no gimmies whatsoever. 

If you can't digest that fact, I don't know what to tell you.

And just for the record, I would say the exact same thing for Hauschka.

Im not digesting it as a fact because it isn’t. It’s your opinion.  Just a few years ago, 50 plus yard FGs were made at like 65%. 

Sure, it isn’t a gimme, but it’s also something I’d expect my kicker to make, especially if I call his number again after missing twice already. 

When I see HouseMoney kick from 50 plus, I expect him to make it. If he doesn’t, I just don’t shrug it off and say, “ehh it was a 50 yarder, what do you expect”

you expect your players to execute. Or at least I do. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

McD. Perfect gameplan

Totally agree.  This guy has really grown as a coach.  I no longer go into games hoping he doesn’t cost us.  He’s one of the better coaches in the league now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

All of the backup offensive lineman who pulled it together and allowed us to shove it down a great defense’s throat at the end.  

That was impressive 

Nice to see we have depth there.  Hope the wounded all heal up during the bye.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

All of the backup offensive lineman who pulled it together and allowed us to shove it down a great defense’s throat at the end.  

That was impressive 

For me, this was the biggest takeaway from the game.  Having versatile linemen should serve this team well. 

That and Josh being on-target the entire game. Even the INT was on target (but a bad decision).

• Like (+1) 1