Bills 14, Titans 7 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

I hope Jordan Phillips decides he doesn't want to leave Buffalo and signs a reasonable extension....$6.5 million average value puts him in the top 20 in the league.  Front end load a 3 year deal...put $11 Million in the first year (next year) in his pocket and then base salaries of $5Million and $3.5Million the last two years.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, vorpma said:

The most important statistic is we won and now 3 - 1 going into the Bye week; that impresses me!

The win was great! But largely aided by missed field goals and great defense.

17 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I thought his game plan overall was smart and let Josh gain that confidence back. Couple questionable calls but not many.

Let's not forget this Titans defense is good, pretty good in fact. 

Like I said, 14 points vs any team doesn’t impress me. If you thought he called a good game, I won’t argue that. Idc how good the defense is, if you score 14 points in any game, you shouldn’t “award” the OC a game ball. 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The win was great! But largely aided by missed field goals and great defense.

Like I said, 14 points vs any team doesn’t impress me. If you thought he called a good game, I won’t argue that. Idc how good the defense is, if you score 14 points in any game, you shouldn’t “award” the OC a game ball. 

You can't ever fault a kicker for missing 50+ yard FG attempts.

In essence, Santos cost the Titans two kicks. It would have been 14-13 Bills then.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Frez said:

Duke and Jordan Phillips! 

This pretty much.  Game balls cant be gave to everyone!  Having said that....fantastic job by the OL switching positions and being put in due to injury. That's my 3rd vote, all of them on the replacing Oline

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You can't ever fault a kicker for missing 50+ yard FG attempts.

In essence, Santos cost the Titans two kicks. It would have been 14-13 Bills then.

Pretty sure you can. It’s expected that they make their kicks. If you call the FG team to the field, it isn’t because you’re hoping they make it. You expect them to convert. 

6 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

This pretty much.  Game balls cant be gave to everyone!  Having said that....fantastic job by the OL switching positions and being put in due to injury. That's my 3rd vote, all of them on the replacing Oline

Offensive line was pretty good! 

Amen brother!