Bills 14, Titans 7 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

All of the backup offensive lineman who pulled it together and allowed us to shove it down a great defense’s throat at the end.  

That was impressive 

Back up D-line and overall Defensive depth with all the guys dropping for a bit.

IDK, we werent successfull all game obviously, but liked what we did all game.

* Moving up Duke, moving out Zay. And getting him involved.

* I liked the Mackenzie run but sometime shortly after, he called a very similiar play except Roberts got the call. It didn't go big but It had potential.

* I liked that he didnt ask Josh to do too much, but he also didn't move away from his strengths. Mobility and running comes to mind.

* We had to overcome injuries to Morse, Ford etc and still managed to move the ball when it counted.

* The Lee smith TD was creative. 

* The final drive.

* etc...

Dab's called a good game and gets a ball from me.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

He called a great final drive. There were plenty of questionable series. 14 points vs any team doesn’t strike me as impressive 

The most important statistic is we won and now 3 - 1 going into the Bye week; that impresses me!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

He called a great final drive. There were plenty of questionable series. 14 points vs any team doesn’t strike me as impressive 

I thought his game plan overall was smart and let Josh gain that confidence back. Couple questionable calls but not many.

Let's not forget this Titans defense is good, pretty good in fact. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

All of the backup offensive lineman who pulled it together and allowed us to shove it down a great defense’s throat at the end.  

That was impressive 

Indeed. Pre-season without Morse came in handy today! Impressive plays by these guys. Mitch is one of the best centers for pull plays but the Bills used almost none today. Feliciano is one of the pleasant surprises this year.