10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If the kicker makes those 3 FGs, and we go for the FG instead of going on 4th, we still win by 1.

I get your point Promo, not arguing that. I just wonder tho if they make those if the momentum stays the same. Also if one of those missed fgs turned out to be a td ( the one where mariotta crossed the line ) we are looking at them scoring 20.  He only missed it by a foot and I bet you were holding your breath like I was during the break that the refs were going to give that too the titans. In fact the ref on tc was saying he would have given it tenn so it was a really fortunate win. Glad we got it but I think this team has the talent to be better. Need some coaching things cleaned up. Hey I think it’s ok to still love your team but be critical of stretches of poor play as well. I mean part of the fun of football if Monday morning qbing.  How many of us called for duke two weeks ago and they finally , finally pulled the plug on the Zay excuses. Without duke they don’t win today and many on the board were harsh to people who were crtical of Zays play; turns out people should have been critical of his play.  But that doesn’t negate loving the bills , at least for me my friend. Always like reading your insights for quite a few years now ! ?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Josh did enough today.  He also played a lot smarter; threw the ball away when nothing was there, slid on runs, and didn't try the hero ball.  Only problem was the dumb pick...I had no idea who he was throwing it to.

I did see a big improvement in his play. I still would have like to have seen him commit to the slide there late. The pick was unfortunate given his body of work. He did a much better job of checking down and getting rid of the ball when nothing was there. A big road/conference win and my predictions are still solid. A team we could beat, should beat and did beat. ?

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Yes, Josh Allen is the only QB in history to benefit from a pass traveling one hard in the air that his receiver turned into a long gainer. 

This stuff gets me every time. I'm convinced some people here only watch Bills games. They think every offense in the league runs through the QB making perfect passes with no yards after the catch.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

I get your point Promo, not arguing that. I just wonder tho if they make those if the momentum stays the same. Also if one of those missed fgs turned out to be a td ( the one where mariotta crossed the line ) we are looking at them scoring 20.  He only missed it by a foot and I bet you were holding your breath like I was during the break that the refs were going to give that too the titans. In fact the ref on tc was saying he would have given it tenn so it was a really fortunate win. Glad we got it but I think this team has the talent to be better. Need some coaching things cleaned up. Hey I think it’s ok to still love your team but be critical of stretches of poor play as well. I mean part of the fun of football if Monday morning qbing.  How many of us called for duke two weeks ago and they finally , finally pulled the plug on the Zay excuses. Without duke they don’t win today and many on the board were harsh to people who were crtical of Zays play; turns out people should have been critical of his play.  But that doesn’t negate loving the bills , at least for me my friend. Always like reading your insights for quite a few years now ! ?

Changes to the game would change everything else as well.  We have no idea what would happen.  The Bills would have played different too.  The clock killing drive could have easily turned into a TD drive.  Allen could have felt pressure of being behind and threw 2 more picks or 2 more TDs.  No one knows.  The game is what the game is.  Over with a Bills win.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Just rewatched it. He definitely gave up on it. If he just runs it out it’s no more than a pass breakup. Maybe a first down. He was staring at Allen. 

Thats about 85% on Yeldon 

Since the throw appeared to be to Beasley, how much is on him for not coming back to the ball? It was a ill advised pass into coverage. That's why the INT.