10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

I haven’t been this happy about a win since week 17 two years ago.

This was a huge win for the Bills. It was basically a 4 game swing in the race for the wild card vs the Titans. Because of the win they have a 2 game advantage and the tie breaker, a 3 game lead in effect.

Had they lost they’d have the same record and have lost the tie breaker, they would have been a game back in effect. 

This game and the Clev and Balt games are the biggest on the schedule.

Test one: passed.

Edited by MDH
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MDH said:

I haven’t been this happy about a win since week 17 two years ago.

This was a huge win for the Bills. It was basically a 4 game swing in the race

doe the wild card vs the Titans. Because of the win then have a 2 game advantage and the tie breaker, a 3 game lead in effect.

Had they lost they’d have the same record and have lost the tie breaker, they would have been a game back in effect. 

This game and the Clev and Balt games are the biggest on the schedule.

Teat one: passed.

Yup. Way different 4-1 versus 3-2 with then the Titans 3-2 and tiebreaker. Not to mention 4-1 with three straight home games coming, two of which against bad teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Wait, thought you cared about the Raiders now?

Oh no. I don’t live in Oakland anymore. I’ve been back in OC since 2017.  So on Sundays I care about the bocce club I joined. It’s great. I’m an old fart here but a youngster there. Average age is about 120!

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

hmmm.. i thought he missed 4 FG's.

Who cares! We made the plays when they counted and they didn’t. Most games come down to the 4th quarter and the Bills have found a way to make plays.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

How bad were the refs today tho?

Just some horrible calls, on us and Tenn.  I heard on SiriusXM NFL channel that many of the refs are new, so they're trying to come up to speed.  I'd add that they're trying to call the rules to the letter...probably a little too much so.