10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

Just now, klos63 said:

Since the throw appeared to be to Beasley, how much is on him for not coming back to the ball? It was a ill advised pass into coverage. That's why the INT.

Totally disagree in fact you are literally the only person I’ve talked to that thought it was for Beasley. 

Ifs very obvious he was trying for a crossing Yeldon and he inexplicably stopped. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Great win by the Bills today.  Must win against a playoff rival and they found a way to win and that’s that.  I am hearing lots of nitpicking  what if and what if that comments.  Who gives a crap.  Wins are what matter.  Josh played a great game today.  The defense was great as usual.  People should start enjoying the fact that we have a very competitive team here which will threaten the best teams in the league.  Get with the program and stop whining about what is not perfect.  Perhaps people have forgotten what winning looks like.  This is it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Since the throw appeared to be to Beasley, how much is on him for not coming back to the ball? It was a ill advised pass into coverage. That's why the INT.

You mean rolling out to your left and then throwing back across the middle of the field is ill advised? Who knew?

24 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Changes to the game would change everything else as well.  We have no idea what would happen.  The Bills would have played different too.  The clock killing drive could have easily turned into a TD drive.  Allen could have felt pressure of being behind and threw 2 more picks or 2 more TDs.  No one knows.  The game is what the game is.  Over with a Bills win.

I’ll take the ugly win.  For sure there are a ton of ways Tenn could have won it.  We have had that feeling a lot over the years.  i’ll take learning some lessons for improvement with a win!! 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Totally disagree in fact you are literally the only person I’ve talked to that thought it was for Beasley. 

Ifs very obvious he was trying for a crossing Yeldon and he inexplicably stopped. 

I just watched the replay- maybe Allen was just throwing it near blue jerseys, but it was on a line to Beasley, intentional or not. So I don't agree 'inexplicably', there seems to be a clear reason. Was it the right thing to do? I don't know, but it's not that obvious.

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It wasn’t. Sorry. I’ve watched it 3 times and not once did I think Beasley. 

Not sure what you're watching, defender cut right in front of Beasley to make the INT.

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think it was to Yeldon. 

It was a scramble, 2 Bills in that area... hard to know for certain.

4 minutes ago, vincec said:

You mean rolling out to your left and then throwing back across the middle of the field is ill advised? Who knew?

many on here are intent on blaming Yeldon, this seasons whipping boy.

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Changes to the game would change everything else as well.  We have no idea what would happen.  The Bills would have played different too.  The clock killing drive could have easily turned into a TD drive.  Allen could have felt pressure of being behind and threw 2 more picks or 2 more TDs.  No one knows.  The game is what the game is.  Over with a Bills win.

Exactly right.  The fact is, that is if the Titans were a better team, they would have a better kicker.  They are not, and they don’t and they lost.  Why do people want to make excuses for that?  If they had made those kicks they might have won!  Sure.  And if my aunt had testicles she would be my uncle .  The Titans did not win.  They did not deserve to win.  The Bills were the better team.  Let’s move on to the next game.  

10 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I just watched the replay- maybe Allen was just throwing it near blue jerseys, but it was on a line to Beasley, intentional or not. So I don't agree 'inexplicably', there seems to be a clear reason. Was it the right thing to do? I don't know, but it's not that obvious.

Not sure what you're watching, defender cut right in front of Beasley to make the INT.

Are you familiar with Zay Jones?

• Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, klos63 said:

When it’s literally heading right to the spot he would be if he didn’t quit running..... yup, whip away. 

5 minutes ago, Philo said:

Are you familiar with Zay Jones?

good point

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

When it’s literally heading right to the spot he would be if he didn’t quit running..... yup, whip away. 

or literally to the spot where Beasley was standing... but just ignore him.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Do you also wish the Bills had won the game??? Wait, what?  They did??? Oh cool...so we can just be happy and move on.

Wow. Delta bravo much? This is a message board dude. You know, where people make comments about the team and games. Lighten up Francis. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

Wow. Delta bravo much? This is a message board dude. You know, where people make comments about the team and games. Lighten up Francis. 

Ummmmm...nope.  You lighten up.  Alpha Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrot Golf Hotel India Juliet Kilo Lima Mike