10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

2 hours ago, yungmack said:

Here's the thing, we don't know if Josh is changing the play.

You usually do...folks are trying to hate on Josh too hard.

He makes some mistakes, but he is not checking out of many plays.

Edited by WideNine

Just now, london_bills said:

Allen was decent today

Agreed. But that’s all it took. No need to overthink it. At the end of the year, this still counts as 1 win against a team who is constantly in the hunt and direct WC competition. 

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

he had great FP  for over a half and did nothing with it

Now that I agree with. We definitely squandered some great opportunities. 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Beautiful game!  We won, and I love these kinds of games anyway.  I love the Flutie vs Baltimore comparison.  I still remember that one!

haha Im NOT the fangirl to question wins I'll take them Every time but I call ugly based on team injuries as well as referee Bad calls don't get me wrong Im HAPPY right now :-)))

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Some nice plays on that drive. Helped by a generous personal foul flag and the missed field goals but good plays when they needed to be made. When we are on top of teams we are not putting them away though. That will catch up

Did you watch the last drive?  That's the textbook definition of "putting a team away."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Heh, that's what I called it at our viewing party, the "naked Flut-leg"

That was the Jags game.  There was a gritty defensive win we had at Baltimore where our scrappy QB came through at the end.

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:

haha Im NOT the fangirl to question wins I'll take them Every time but I call ugly based on team injuries as well as referee Bad calls don't get me wrong Im HAPPY right now :-)))

We were underdogs on the road we won the game , what's not to like GOOOOOO BILLS 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I'd be content to never hear that metaphor again.

I like Beverly Hills Cop and Eddie Murphy as much as the next guy but even I think that might have been a touch over the top, if for no other reason than people who don't know the movie are going to equate it with "getting your poop pushed in" and not stalling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Agreed. But that’s all it took. No need to overthink it. At the end of the year, this still counts as 1 win against a team who is constantly in the hunt and direct WC competition. 

Now that I agree with. We definitely squandered some great opportunities. 

Im a JA fan.....cuz i see the great potential and i think the kid is a winner. But man he needs to develope a killer instinct and the game still needs to slow way down for him.

we could be 2-3 right now.Lets run the ball more.

• Like (+1) 1