10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

8 minutes ago, VW82 said:

You're crediting Josh, I suppose? I thought he had a predictably rough day against a tough Tenn defense.

He was efficient and smart with the football. If you want to blame him for the interception that's fine but that was his only mistake. Titans had good pressure, our receivers had trouble getting open, our TEs couldnt hang on to the ball, and our run game was non existent until the final drive. Allen didn't have much help but didn't let it get to his head. I'm very happy with how he played after the worst game of his career last week.

• Like (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He was efficient and smart with the football. If you want to blame him for the interception that's fine but that was his only mistake. Titans had good pressure, our receivers had trouble getting open, our TEs couldnt hang on to the ball, and our run game was non existent until the final drive. Allen didn't have much help but didn't let it get to his head. I'm very happy with how he played after the worst game of his career last week.

Exactly. I was critical of the pick, but that’s a great D he just beat on the road coming off a concussion. Aside from the 1 pick, very efficient day. 72% completion percentage for the people that care about that stat. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Daboll reminds me of Allen trying to do too much at times, but he catches himself too I think.

Lean on your run, take time off the clock, simplify things for your patchwork o-line, and the formula works.

Helps that Gore was awesome!

And in fairness, great play call by Daboll on the naked boot and Allen staying in bound to seal it.

Here's the thing, we don't know if Josh is changing the play.