10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

How about some love for the OL, Gore, and yes, TJY, on the clinching drive!  I thought for sure the D was going to be called on one more time.

Yeah, OL played pretty well today overall. Allen generally had time and that 4 minute drive was great.

Daboll reminds me of Allen trying to do too much at times, but he catches himself too I think.

Lean on your run, take time off the clock, simplify things for your patchwork o-line, and the formula works.

Helps that Gore was awesome!

And in fairness, great play call by Daboll on the naked boot and Allen staying in bound to seal it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Gut check game there.   

I love the mental toughness this team has...

Agreed on the mental toughness.  Defense was awesome again and the team is living a charmed life with opposing kickers melting down against them.

Allen played well besides the one horrible throw.  I think he made progress in decision making, except for the bad decision on that INT.

Frank Gore and the patchwork OL, sealed the deal.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Refs tried to job us and the Bills still prevailed. This is something the teams of old couldn't overcome!

4-1 BABY!

Get healthy Bills!

When they took away the Titans TD on the penalty against Mariota?

• Haha (+1) 1

ill take this win,  the last drive for the Bills,   that was winning football.   This team is in a good place, record wise.    many many facets of the Bills' game that can and needs to improve for any real shot at reaching the playoffs and even possibly winning in them.

not every team has a fg kicker who will miss 4 straight.  keep that in mind.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

When they took away the Titans TD on the penalty against Mariota?

The one they actually called right?

I'm referring to the multiple phantom holding calls on O and D against the Bills. The encroachment on a false start and non intentional grounding when grounding was there. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

How about some love for the OL, Gore, and yes, TJY, on the clinching drive!  I thought for sure the D was going to be called on one more time.

Let's also give a hat tip to Beane for giving us some serious depth on the line, along with lots of versatility.  When a team loses that many linemen in a defensive struggle, they should really lose the game.  We persevered.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3