Alternate Screen Names

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy hell. I have over 41,000 posts on these screen name. How could I possibly have time for another??

I strictly mean your ‘one and only’. If for some reason  you decide something else works better. I suspect there are a lot of puppets lurking.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Holy hell. I have over 41,000 posts on these screen name. How could I possibly have time for another??

19 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I strictly mean your ‘one and only’. If for some reason  you decide something else works better. I suspect there are a lot of puppets lurking.

I vote, "Little Drummer Boy," or "Where the Hell is My Cell Phone?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Ok. Then I’d go with Who The Bills Playin This Week?

• Like (+1) 1

I briefly had the screen name “Just a Guy” when there was a mixup due to an email SNAFU.

Because of that email SNAFU, I actually still have two screen names: Graybeard and Gray Beard. I can’t use Graybeard anymore because it is tied to a defunct email and I don’t remember the password. 

Not to be confused with Greybeard, who is somebody completely different. 

3 minutes ago, Roger Goodell said:

One of my priorities is to increase the amount of direct interaction I have with NFL fans and thus I utilize my real name on fan forums.

No disrespect intended, shortcake, but you’ve had more screen name changes than Sybil Dorsett.  ? 

WAY back in the old days, I made another username just for fun, and for a very specific purpose. But I believe in standing behind your posts and not playing too many games with the community. So I no longer do that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1