Could Yeldon play WR?

I think it's more likely that Daboll will try to do something cute like line Kroft up on the outside as a WR than to put someone in that can catch a NFL pass.  I think Yeldon could be a solid contributor out of the backfield or even in the slot but probably not in the popgun offense.  On that note could someone please take Daboll's copy of Madden away from him?

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Or Ed Oliver can do iron man as WR and SAM LB or something 

Just don't tell Daboll that there's a bunch of TEs out there looking for work.  We'll have an 11 TE offense before you know it

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really think activating Yeldon gives you another look against an aggressive defense. The guy killed New England with checkdowns and was our best weapon that day. He can give you a look out of the backfield or spread out wide. Gores legs are shot. Move Yeldon is to give you another look with Singletary. This team desperately needs more pass catchers and Yeldon is that and he is on the roster. Start dressing him and give you a counter to the blitz heavy looks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yeldon did have 4 catches on 4 targets for 68 yards in the 1st NE***** game - including the two biggest plays on the TD drive. I think the Bills have to use their TEs and RBs in the passing game against NE*****

I agree.Hopefully Knox will not drop easy, catchable passes this game. Cannot afford many mistakes this game