Fire Sale in Denver going to happen

MAJBobby

Von Miller is making a boatload of money.....$20mil/ I think......and, you need to be prepared to see who you have to let go to have that guy........guys that need to be paid soon...like Milano and others......Not sure I think Bills should go that way.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That is quicker than a ‘New York minute’?  ?

New York minute last a lot longer these days.

On another note, off to Public House for the first time.

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Miller would be an amazing get. Can afford him and instantly makes the Bills D the best in league. Would it cost two first round picks? Or due to age maybe a first and third?

Yes, let’s spend more first round picks on the defense.  Great idea.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Von Miller is making a boatload of money.....$20mil/ I think......and, you need to be prepared to see who you have to let go to have that guy........guys that need to be paid soon...like Milano and others......Not sure I think Bills should go that way.

Tre is due soon... Hyde and Poyer should be on bigger contracts.... 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

contract get smaller after trade and no Guarantees let after because of Den eating them. Bills easily have the cap room to take Von Miller for the next two years. 

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

go get me Von Miller Beane. On Contract thru 21 season. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/von-miller-7717/

i could also be talked into Derek Wolf on his expiring Contract 

No thank you to Von Miller.  He’s nearly untradeable with they way they structured his contract.  

Cap Hits: 1) 2019: 25M, 2) 2020: 26M 3) 2021: 22M.  

1 minute ago, Rbleyle said:

No thank you to Von Miller.  He’s nearly untradeable with they way they structured his contract.  

Cap Hits: 1) 2019: 25M, 2) 2020: 26M 3) 2021: 22M.  

And guess what happens to those cap hits POST trade. They are not as much 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1