Antonio Brown files grievances, seeking more than $40M

HOUSE

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Average NFL football player 6'4".

You a smurf

Average?  I do not think so.

For Bills (first line is total, last line is average, height is measured in inches so almost 6'2"

HT   WT   Age   Yrs
3917   12948   1417   245
73.9   244.3   26.74   4.62

22 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sad part is (and I’m guilty of it), people would rather just laugh at big of an idiot he is.  But I do feel like a good start for AB is just manning up and admitting his mistakes in all of this.  He loves to blame everyone else for everything. 

Yeah agreed. Easy to make fun of but the dudes been dislodged from the thing that he identifies with, and I bet it sucks. And makes you crazy at times. Probably not that indifferent than going through a divorce really. He just needs to find an Avenue that isnt social media to dump this into

On 11/7/2019 at 11:03 PM, Limeaid said:

I guess I am like my father in that matter.  He hated the jazz and R&B I listened to using racial epitaph regarding it.

I feel same about rap music believing it is not worth the paper it is written on.

you are like your dad that used racial “epitaphs” towards music genres? Interesting admission. 

Edited by NoSaint

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

you are like your dad that used racial epitaphs towards music genres? Interesting admission. 

I have only use a racial epitaph ONCE in my life and that was when I was chasing someone who has mugged me.

We are like in that we do not like a type of music (not same type).

He used racial epitaph about the music I was listening too.

Where did I say I used a racial epitaph liar?  

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I have only use a racial epitaph ONCE in my life and that was when I was chasing someone who has mugged me.

We are like in that we do not like a type of music (not same type).

He used racial epitaph about the music I was listening too.

Where did I say I used a racial epitaph liar?  

Bashes rap.

says he’s like his father who used epithets against jazz and R&B and Follows it by doubling down on his hate of previously mentioned genre that’s also associated with African American culture... 

Someone points out it’s odd to say he’s like his father in that regard... and that person gets a “liar

I don’t know (or care) how many times you’ve used overt racial slurs but I feel comfortable standing by my previous statement that it was an interesting concession to say you were like your dad in that regard. Especially with the context you went out of your way to add around it.

Edited by NoSaint

8 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Bashes rap.

says he’s like his father who used epitaphs against jazz and R&B and Follows it by doubling down on his hate of previously mentioned genre that’s also associated with African American culture... 

Someone points out it’s odd to say he’s like his father in that regard... and that person gets a “liar

I don’t know (or care) how many times you’ve used overt racial slurs but I feel comfortable standing by my previous statement that it was an interesting concession to say you were like your dad in that regard. Especially with the context you went out of your way to add around it.

White guys do rap and so do other racial groups but it is still crap.  Nothing to do with race. 

I have never used racial epitaph against rap which is why you are a liar and you moved your pile to double zero on a roulette wheel.

Stop the personal attacks because I think rap is crap.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

White guys do rap and so do other racial groups but it is still crap.  Nothing to do with race. 

I have never used racial epitaph against rap which is why you are a liar and you moved your pile to double zero on a roulette wheel.

Isn't our own Cole Beasley a rapper?

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

well, my first joke was that I thought the cliche joke was lame. Not that I care what you listen to. 

you dig in with dad made racial comments about traditionally black music and likewise you think rap is worthless is quite the clumsy way to say you casually happen to not like a genre of music and your dad happened to also not like a different random genre of music with no underlying connection- especially that of race. And that you’ve only used slurs once and it wasn’t to do with music probably didn’t help the cause. 

again, I really don’t care your views on race or music. Simply noting its quite the run of posts. Maybe worth considering what you are putting out there if you feel that upset by such a minor response to it 

7 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

6-foot-5-foot-11-true-41288123.png

Funny....I used to work with the head of Product and later President of Match.com and she said based on the data, every guy over 5’4” should be representing himself as six foot.  She said nothing else mattered in the profile.

• Haha (+1) 1