Antonio Brown files grievances, seeking more than $40M

His actions have consequences?

Poor guy.... He'll be back with NE by the playoffs

Literally everything he has done in the past year has 1 goal: get to NE from PIT

The Raiders were just collateral damage

He will absolutely be back on NE this year. Brady and Bill want him. He wants back there. They just have to schmooze Kraft

Edited by TheFunPolice

"Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood ***** the @nfl I’ll never play in that ***** treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go ***** your self"

Can someone translate to English?

7 minutes ago, mattynh said:

"Imagine conforming to a system giving it a 100 percent to see them treat me like this is unfairly ! Making money off my sweat and blood ***** the @nfl I’ll never play in that ***** treat black people the worse! Clear my name and go ***** your self"

I'll give it a try.

"I conformed to the NFL system of being drafted by and playing for a team and gave it 100%.  The NFL made money off my sweat and blood.  Now the NFL is treating me unfairly by investigating allegations into my conduct and expecting me to appear at a hearing to answer questions.  They treat black people the worst!   Just clear my name without me having to testify.  **** the NFL and go **** yourself"

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

His actions have consequences?

Poor guy.... He'll be back with NE by the playoffs

Literally everything he has done in the past year has 1 goal: get to NE from PIT

The Raiders were just collateral damage

He will absolutely be back on NE this year. Brady and Bill want him. He wants back there. They just have to schmooze Kraft

We'll see how Harry and Sanu do the next few weeks.  If the passing game seems okay there's no reason for them to go back to this mental case.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Hes not a scholar, but what couldn't you read here?

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:00 AM, Rochesterfan said:

I think he will I’ll end up getting most of his guaranteed money from NE.  I don’t think he will get anything from Oakland as that was prior to the season and he went insane, but NE signed him with that knowledge already in place.

i think NE will be on the hook for most of the 20 million guaranteed and I don’t think Kraft will be happy to pay

What knowledge?  The charges came out after they signed him.  In fact, they are countering that they don't owe him the money specifically because he withheld this info from them prior to signing (violates the "reputation and warranty" clause of player contracts).

How can he be awarded the bonus? 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll give it a try.

"I conformed to the NFL system of being drafted by and playing for a team and gave it 100%.  The NFL made money off my sweat and blood.  Now the NFL is treating me unfairly by investigating allegations into my conduct and expecting me to appear at a hearing to answer questions.  They treat black people the worst!   Just clear my name without me having to testify.  **** the NFL and go **** yourself"

My Translation for he is #AntonioBrown''ed!

"I conformed to the NFL system of being drafted by and playing for a team and gave it 100%.  The NFL made money off my sweat and blood.  Now the NFL is treating me unfairly by investigating allegations into my conduct and expecting me to appear at a hearing to answer questions.  They treat black people the worst!   Just clear my name without me having to testify.  #AntonioBrown the NFL and go #AntonioBrown yourself"

Oh and I said same thing about helmet designers because they were white.

• Haha (+1) 1