Antonio Brown files grievances, seeking more than $40M

Read that after what Brown said about Kraft, Kraft stated he'll never pay him.

For the sake of argument, assume Brown wins the appeal,  what would happen if NE didn't pay him?  Can the league force them to pay him or garnish the money from the teams revenue sharing check or would Brown have to go to court and sue for the money?   May be something brown would be afraid to do as too much of his life may be exposed to the point he'd be suspended again.

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

I wouldn't be unhappy if a big ***** of money were to come out of Robert Kraft's pocket.  It would be nice to see it go to a cause a bit more worthy than Antonio Brown, however.

Basically rule that they don't have to pay AB the guaranteed money, but the league requires them to pay it to one of the NFLs Charity (maybe a brain injury CTE cause?) as a penalty for being stupid in signing him....

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a settlement at best the league coughs up is twenty five million, likely closer to ten million, or less, imo. Sure hope this thread dies soon, the guy deserves no attention, not that me posting here helps that thought...

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

There will be a settlement at best the league coughs up is twenty five million, likely closer to ten million, or less, imo. Sure hope this thread dies soon, the guy deserves no attention, not that me posting here helps that thought...

..probably should hire Avenatti as his lawyer......PERFECT match.......once again the results of relaxed mental hygiene..............

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I actually wonder if he is done- it seems his talent will get him another shot with someone like the Redskins. I though hope you are correct

Talent isn't the problem, attitude is. After seeing the 3 ring circus he performed with the Steelers/Raiders/Cheaters, a team would have to be truly desperate to sign him - especially as he would probably want silly money as well.