10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

No Singletary? This feels like a game where we might really need him. Lots of butterflies heading into this one. 

Absolutely.  This will be a very tough game.  I’m not expecting Buffalo to win this one.  Hope I’m wrong but I just can’t see it 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

To be fair we've said that about every game he's missed.

True but that's because everyone's been underestimating Frank Gore. We're getting to the point where Gore needs help. He's 36 after all.

3 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Absolutely.  This will be a very tough game.  I’m not expecting Buffalo to win this one.  Hope I’m wrong but I just can’t see it 

Bet it looks a lot like last year's game. This is just a tough match up for Josh. Hopefully he's up to the mental challenge with pre-snap reads and getting the ball out quickly.

Edited by VW82

12 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The excuses for Josh Allen are over. Kid is a dynamic athlete that is exciting to watch but the Bills defense has covered up just how poor he really has played this season. He is not playing winning football with how often he turns the ball over.

If he straightens his game out this team will be tough to beat.

....pretty hash...despite being accused of using it as an "old excuse" around these parts (as if I give a rat's azz), the kid has started 15 games...he did NOT have the luxury of sitting for a full year like Mahomes who is the new benchmark......nor did he have the talent around him during his initial starts as did Mahomes when he became starter.....throw in a bit of "Andy>McDermott+Daboll" for good measure....the kid is humble, mindful & respectful of the game (this is "OUR family and OUR team").....size, agility & arm strength equate to way too much adrenaline pumping that he has to "put the team on his shoulders" weekly....Jesus, cut him some slack...hell if I were a collegiate QB in the draft and Bflo was shopping, I'd stay in school and get my PhD before wanting to come here and face this firing squad after 15 damn starts...SMH.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....pretty hash...despite being accused of using it as an "old excuse" around these parts (as if I give a rat's azz), the kid has started 15 games...he did NOT have the luxury of sitting for a full year like Mahomes who is the new benchmark......nor did he have the talent around him during his initial starts as did Mahomes when he became starter.....throw in a bit of "Andy>McDermott+Daboll" for good measure....the kid is humble, mindful & respectful of the game (this is "OUR family and OUR team").....size, agility & arm strength equate to way too much adrenaline pumping that he has to "put the team on his shoulders" weekly....Jesus, cut him some slack...hell if I were a collegiate QB in the draft and Bflo was shopping, I'd stay in school and get my PhD before wanting to come here and face this firing squad after 15 damn starts...SMH.....

Dammit, OTAFLG, DONT FEED THE TROLLS!

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, VW82 said:

True but that's because everyone's been underestimating Frank Gore. We're getting to the point where Gore needs help. He's 36 after all.

Bet it looks a lot like last year's game. This is just a tough match up for Josh. Hopefully he's up to the mental challenge with pre-snap reads and getting the ball out quickly.

This is a different Bills team from last year. They are a more talented and determined team. They have demonstrated that already.

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Jesus Oldie, is calling the kid a dynamic athlete and exciting to watch butchering him?

Did I hurt your feelings with a football opinion?

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Who GAF? 1 good quarter that WINS THE GAME is the ONLY thing tha matters!?

....Jesus just don't make it the damn 4th where Josh is "bawls to the wall for the W"....I'm low on Depends, nitro pills and bourbon.....