10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

8 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Sucks no Singletary. Offense is pretty predictable without him. Gore is running hard but he is no real threat 

...good test for Daboll to mix it up with what he has.....Duke, McKenzie, Foster, et al......and Josh has to play within himself........"head before your heart" lad....be smart..you have 10 others around you...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

While it would not mean that, it would definitely make the path to 10 wins more difficult to navigate. Week to week league, so they’ve got to stay on course. 

Yeah. I mean a win would be huge. It would put us a full game ahead every other team outside of KC and New England. It would also have me thinking a 12+ season is not out of the question. A loss does mean same old bills is a possibility but I would fully expect us to still be competing for a WC down the stretch at a minimum.

Looks like Ryan Bates will be getting a good amount of playing time today.

Glad to see Duke Williams is ready to go.

Let's have a great game and be 4-1 at the BYE.

I want to hear all you Bills fans in Nashville!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

....quite a testament from the lad.....sure he screwed up in college and never stuck with NFL tryouts....so he goes north to atone, continually works at his craft and now has the opportunity of a lifetime......sure as hell sounds like he realizes that...good luck big fella.....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

The excuses for Josh Allen are over. Kid is a dynamic athlete that is exciting to watch but the Bills defense has covered up just how poor he really has played this season. He is not playing winning football with how often he turns the ball over.

If he straightens his game out this team will be tough to beat.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes, but I don’t want to get ahead of anything!

...damn right bro....how many years did posting prognosticators after their schedule analysis pencil in "sweeps of the Jets and Fins"?....and it worked out how??...........

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....quite a testament from the lad.....sure he screwed up in college and never stuck with NFL tryouts....so he goes north to atone, continually works at his craft and now has the opportunity of a lifetime......sure as hell sounds like he realizes that...good luck big fella.....:thumbsup:

"Hell and hot water"  ?

I am excited for him.  Redzone threat that has been missing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...damn right bro....how many years did posting prognosticators after their schedule analysis pencil in "sweeps of the Jets and Fins"?....and it worked out how??...........

This is the kind of Bills team that could beat you with a different player every week. Anyone could step up. Now the potential of the Duke adds to it.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The excuses for Josh Allen are over. Kid is a dynamic athlete that is exciting to watch but the Bills defense has covered up just how poor he really has played this season. He is not playing winning football with how often he turns the ball over.

If he straightens his game out this team will be tough to beat.

:yawn:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1