10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

12 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

This is a pivotal point in recent Bills history. A win today and a move to a 4-1 record could be the start of a sustained attack on the NFL playoffs for years to come. Go Bills!!

Could well be 5-1 after week 7. Big game

15 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

This is a pivotal point in recent Bills history. A win today and a move to a 4-1 record could be the start of a sustained attack on the NFL playoffs for years to come. Go Bills!!

Also pivotal in terms of how our QB looks

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to 10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

Let’s keep it rolling, the Sunday routine seems to be working so far: 

-coffee, black, Jamaican roast

- read TBD and listen to WGR while I arise

-mow the lawn, other small chores

-prep some food (I’m making potato skins today)

-a little work to make tomorrow easier

-crack a cold one

-beat the Titans 

-take over the world 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, yall said:

I'm hoping some of the folks in Nashville can give some updates on the Bills fan representation today. It sounds like half of Buffalo travelled there this weekend.

It’s mind-blowing. We are everywhere here. The Nashville Bills Backers tailgate sold out at 1200 spots and there are way, way more that will be pre-gaming elsewhere. I truly believe that the Bills fans were the majority of people on Broadway yesterday. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Let’s keep it rolling, the Sunday routine seems to be working so far: 

-coffee, black, Jamaican roast

- read TBD and listen to WGR while I arise

-mow the lawn, other small chores

-prep some food (I’m making potato skins today)

-a little work to make tomorrow easier

-crack a cold one

-beat the Titans 

-take over the world 

Cool!

31 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It’s mind-blowing. We are everywhere here. The Nashville Bills Backers tailgate sold out at 1200 spots and there are way, way more that will be pre-gaming elsewhere. I truly believe that the Bills fans were the majority of people on Broadway yesterday. 

Both my nephews and niece and my sister and brother in law are there representing ?.

At some point, this young offense is going to have a great game where the mistakes/ turnovers are non existent and TDS are plentiful. I know it’s coming from this completely rebuilt O. 

I think JA and the O as a whole are embarrassed and pissed about last weeks showing with something to prove this week! 

Josh running into the tunnel pumping his fists said A LOT about the young man and his understanding of what’s important to a young team.

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 4