10/6/2019 Pregame Thread Bills @ Titans

I don't get to do games in person very often.  For those of you who do, how do you get real-time news and updates that you would typically get from a commentator?

Like is Devin playing, injuries, etc.?

Got into Tennessee late last night, let's go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, air2mud82 said:

I don't get to do games in person very often.  For those of you who do, how do you get real-time news and updates that you would typically get from a commentator?

You can google 'Buffalo Bills inactives' up to 90 minutes before kickoff to see if Singletary (and others, like Foster) is active.

9 minutes ago, air2mud82 said:

Add the Bills app to your phone. I'll get the inactives and other news.

I agree with Chandler that we are effectively in playoffs if we win this one. 

This is second key game we play this year (after Jets, with Browns/Ravens bring the remaining two). We need to win 3 of these 4, and this one is probably most important since since it sets the tone and lowers the pressure.

I just hope that Josh is able to bounce back and Singletary is healthy. If Josh avoids turnovers we should be able to get close win.

21:16 or 17:16 Bills.

So last year, with the drafting of a QB and breaking the drought the year prior, it was the most stress free season I had witnessed. Wins and losses mattered, but the final season win loss record didn’t stress me out since we finally tasted the playoffs.

Going into this season, I told everyone that I had the same feeling. All I cared about was Allen’s development, in hopes of it giving us hope that year 3 and beyond were more than just playoff chances, but actual playoff runs. I didn’t think I’d get stressed and would still care more about Allen’s development than win loss outcome. 

Here we are, at 3-1, and that’s gone out the window. I am excited and nervous because 4-1 with this team and this schedule would set us up nicely for double digit wins, which we haven’t seen in 20 years. We need this game. To me, it has the feel of a playoff game, with full knowledge that it’s just one game in a 16 game season. Our season can turn on this one game. Not to overlook opponents, but 4-1 should turn into 5-1, setting us up nicely for 6-2 at worse. We haven’t won 6 in first 10 games in 20 years either. We need this. Let’s go!!!!

Edited by billsfan5121
  • Like (+1) 2