10/6/2019 Bills @ Titans 2nd half thread

Just now, VW82 said:

Are you sure he was throwing to Yeldon? The ball was thrown at Beasley. I wonder if Yeldon stopped thinking Beasley was the target. 

It was just a fire drill at that point - looked like Beasley tried to post up - then him and Yeldon just stopped.  If Yeldon kept going he def would have been at least close to the path of the ball

2 minutes ago, london_bills said:

I must say it is unusual to go for it on 4th down twice and then go into the half with 3 timeouts and 49 seconds on the clock.

Totally agree and that's on the coach and last game also you don't run a quarterback sneak with two yards to go, maybe in shotgun formation!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Iverwig said:

As much as Allen looks good at times and bad at other times we have to remember he is a project in work. I know it will not be popular but the fact remains he shouldn’t have even played last year and still needs time to develop. We just have to put up with his bone head plays for another year or two to see what he becomes. 

The Bills have no other choice, but we can be mad at him right now.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I am so pissed at Allen right now you can't imagine.

I have defended this kid, but he is costing multiple games now.

Nothing the Bills can do now because they have no other options.

you arent allowed to be mad at him.  that is considered being a hater. 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Stage is set for another JA comeback.  ***** you refs, hope you lose a paycheck for that bull#### encroachment play.

He set the stage himself. What is wrong with you JA babies. He is costing games! This defense is too good to put them in these positions.